So.. What did everyone get in Paris???

locOleoN

Is that the best you got? OK.. now my TURN...
It was pretty dead on Friday... Apparently there were more vendor and loot to be had on Sat.
So, that being said, I spent $35 on small odds and ends, nothing worth typing out...

Did anyone get anything good?

Leather vest =$30

COuldn't find anything else and couldn't leave empty handed.

Steve

locOleoN said:
It was pretty dead on Friday... Apparently there were more vendor and loot to be had on Sat.
So, that being said, I spent $35 on small odds and ends, nothing worth typing out...

Did anyone get anything good?
you didnt be a nice guy and buy grimz and my self black bomber tanks? :p

Not a bad haul. Aluminum fork brace, cool speedometer, Corbin chopper passenger seat, bash plate and a 40s pudding bowl helmet. Things I passed on that were nice: Early 60s D-pocket jacket and English biker boots, both too small. The Davida Captain America helmet and Vanson jacket, too much. Eric bought the 64 Honda 50 scooter.

ya whats the scoop there?
noone buy us any tanks?
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg
lol.i saw a motorhome last nite i assume he was comin from paris,trailer pullin probably 6 bikes on back all vintages.
lucky dude.

grimz said:
ya whats the scoop there?
noone buy us any tanks?
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg
lol.i saw a motorhome last nite i assume he was comin from paris,trailer pullin probably 6 bikes on back all vintages.
lucky dude.

Hey Grimz.. Like I said, there wasnt much there let alone any cb450 chrome panel tanks on friday.
But I head that there were more vendors and stuff on Sat..

You can still make it!!..

I spent $10 and bought clutch parts and intake manifolds. Friends bought some Kawasaki NOS parts and two bicycles...
BTW, Noel, did you get your carbs for a CB750?

Rickman full fairing for a race GS1000 - So we do not get too tired in the Mosport endurance race. $125.00.
Mikuni 36mm smoothbore race carbs(2) with velosity stacks and screen- will sell or trade for alot more then I paid to help buy more parts.
Had a good time there.
Paul

Yeah, I saw that Rickmann farring... Did you get the bottom half that the guy was selling to?

Max - yep, I got carbs for my cb750f but not at the show.... Thanks for asking...

The one I bought was a one piece(blue).
It had a new windscreen and he threw in a ZX11 belly pan.
The VRRA is going to make belly pans manditory next year I think.
cheers

Great purchase. I was thinking of getting that on Friday but he wanted extra for the ninja belly pan.

post a pic of your bike with it on!!

As usual, very goods ones I might add..
Did you get a pic of me accidently backing into that 1935 Rudge, and knocking it over? or one of Darlene, tipping over rock while holding the order of french fries at the lunch tent? - That was funny!! ;D

We haven't heard from my brother yet... you KNOW he came home with something... fess up Tintin... what did you get?

butterflymethane said:
for 5 bucks,i got a sunburn... :eek:

You also got those sexy tan lines.. and the chance to hang out with some of the coolest and hottest guys of the DoTheTon gang ;D!!

you are such an ASS Loco!

you had me laughing so hard b/c only you would have gone to the lengths and troubles to find a pic of someone wearing a striped top and beige bottoms (which is what I wore to the swap). You are TOO much.

Forget buying you a coffee the next time I see you, I am so going to give you a knuckle sandwich!!!! LMAO

butterflymethane said:
you have such a nice ASS Loco!

you had me laughing so hard b/c only you would have gone to the lengths and troubles to find a pic of someone wearing a striped top and beige bottoms (which is what I wore to the swap). You are TOO much.

Forget buying you a coffee the next time I see you, I am so going to give you a knuckle sandwich!!!! LMAO

no.. seriously... That is actually you standing line at to get the burgers & fries...

Back
Top Bottom