TATTOOs... Lets see what ya got!!..

Re: TATTOO's... Lets see what ya got!!..

Thought I'd resurrect the original tattoo thread since I've seen a few new ones started recently. Here's my most recent (Late November) Inside left arm by Ezra Haidet @Triple Crown Tattoo Parlour, Austin, TX:
IMG_1499.jpg

Nice Ink Kev. I like it a lot. It doesn't fit the avatar though ;D. I look at your avatar sometimes and forget that is probably not you hahaha.

I can only imagine what kind of work (and infection) that prison machine would produce :eek:.

nice neotrad stuff in the last pic post!

i dont have too many pics of all mine individually (its alot) but ill share this, i did this on friday. i actually did this same tattoo 4 times between friday and saturday because a family all got them. and by doing all 4, i was able to come up with the money for the deposit on my new place right in time. talk about a sign...

ps. just like roccity i offer discounts to DTT members!

l_473e7e38cd394061b65cfc4ad22c2b0f.jpg

lol. a call to the shop:

me - "hello, lance kellar studios"

guy - "yeah uh do yall do tattoo parties"

me - "come on down to the shop, where its a tattoo party EVERYDAY!" idiots.

get to show off the good old fashion tat over the heart...

Attachments

• IMG000010.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 208

karen said:
now tell us what it means. :)

Tempus Fugit: "time flees/flies"

Mike-Thanks! Nice pin-up! I'm all for family tattoos-I think the experience is bonding. I'm taking a break until this November, then it's Saint Anthony on my the back of my right calve (born in San Antonio,TX).

mikeadamstattoo said:
nice neotrad stuff in the last pic post!

i dont have too many pics of all mine individually (its alot) but ill share this, i did this on friday. i actually did this same tattoo 4 times between friday and saturday because a family all got them. and by doing all 4, i was able to come up with the money for the deposit on my new place right in time. talk about a sign...

ps. just like roccity i offer discounts to DTT members!

l_473e7e38cd394061b65cfc4ad22c2b0f.jpg

Here's mine. A friend of a friend did this for me. It was his first pin-up but it turned out awesome...He's coming back to the Minneapolis area to finish it up sometime.

IMG_0374.jpg

The guys in my family all have the same tattoo, I started our little trend by getting my last name in the font The Beatles use on their albums and a little sign above it that means 1st born. Then my Dad (almost 50) and brother (19) get the same thing with 3rd born (dad) and 2nd born (bro) signs. It's pretty cool, I'm proud of my fam so I rock the name 24/7/365.

heres a few of the good ones!

Pizza on the waist line:

Pizza.jpg

My Dino on the opposite side as the pizza:

Dino.jpg

and the start of the sleeve a few months ago:

Claddagh.jpg

I was reading this thread and ill admit, I don't have any tattoos but my wife has a few. Last one she got was on the top of her foot. While sitting in the chair, she noticed the artist had tattoos all over EXCEPT for his feet. She mentioned it real casually and he said "Yeah, I'll never get my feet done, hurts like hell for a week or two afterwards"

She told me he was right!

Big R said:
I was reading this thread and ill admit, I don't have any tattoos but my wife has a few. Last one she got was on the top of her foot. While sitting in the chair, she noticed the artist had tattoos all over EXCEPT for his feet. She mentioned it real casually and he said "Yeah, I'll never get my feet done, hurts like hell for a week or two afterwards"

She told me he was right!

was this guy tattooing in FLIP FLOPS?

I dunno, didn't think to ask. Maybe shorts and his ink stopped above his ankle and she assumed there was nothing on his feet?

Other funny part of this story - my wife is a hair stylist so she has the gift of gab. The artist had something written across his forehead in that "old english" style lettering (whatever its called). My wife was staring at it trying to read it and asked "Why do you have Andi Sobel on your forehead? Is that a relative or something?". He looked her square in the face "It's anti-social"

After an awkward little pause she asked him "So you don't want to talk about it then?"

Big R said:
...Other funny part of this story - my wife is a hair stylist so she has the gift of gab. The artist had something written across his forehead in that "old english" style lettering (whatever its called). My wife was staring at it trying to read it and asked "Why do you have Andi Sobel on your forehead? Is that a relative or something?". He looked her square in the face "It's anti-social"

After an awkward little pause she asked him "So you don't want to talk about it then?"

That's fucking funny as hell!!

Whered she get it done Rich? The description of that guy sound familiar...

I can't remember if it was in Monaca or New Castle.

PLEASE don't tell me you know more than 1 person with "Anti-Social" tatooed on their forhead!

Back
Top Bottom