TATTOOs... Lets see what ya got!!..

Re: TATTOO's... Lets see what ya got!!..

Big R said:
I can't remember if it was in Monaca or New Castle.

PLEASE don't tell me you know more than 1 person with "Anti-Social" tatooed on their forhead!
HA! No, I just remember meeting a guy with something on his forehead who did tattoo work, and I couldnt remember where he worked.

Here is my favorite one of the ones I have

Big R said:
I dunno, didn't think to ask. Maybe shorts and his ink stopped above his ankle and she assumed there was nothing on his feet?

Other funny part of this story - my wife is a hair stylist so she has the gift of gab. The artist had something written across his forehead in that "old english" style lettering (whatever its called). My wife was staring at it trying to read it and asked "Why do you have Andi Sobel on your forehead? Is that a relative or something?". He looked her square in the face "It's anti-social"

After an awkward little pause she asked him "So you don't want to talk about it then?"

that is one of the best things ive heard. ill be repeating that story. too good. sounds like youve got a good girl there.

Okay, I'll bite.

These are a little old. I've since gotten another one on my left hand and got my very huge Victrola piece started on my left arm, but you get the idea.

Picture003.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

i've posted mine somewhere.. but here they are again

Photo65.jpg

Photo66.jpg

i want more done on my arm, add planets and such

Go, I love those. Really says a lot about your personality.
Hey Kiley I really like the way your art looks like stained glass pieces. Reall cool. Stupid question, but does that style have a name?

Got this in '91
I never see it so I'm kind of surprised how much detail and color it has lost over time.
100_2404.jpg

mikeadamstattoo said:
<<

im doing one for fastwithapast. pin up with a wrench in front of a cafe bike

i was thinking of doing a pinup girl mechanic style as well seeing how thats my hobby profession and what i went to school for. but i would be open for recommendations.

id also recommend you make the 4 hour commute to detroit and have me do it personally too.

lol im in rhode island remember?? i might be moving to LA though so if i do then i could make a pit stop.

i used to live in philly...? idk.

hook a brotha up, ive been wanting a pinup for some time now.

Got this one on tour this summer while we were in Florida:

inside left arm:
IMG_0645.jpg

Got this one a week ago:

inside right arm:
0115001641.jpg

Lowsey picture but you get the idea. The Jolly Roger, Scull and Crossed bones, etc... is one of my two family crests, the other is a swan emerging from a golden crown. Thats gonna be an expensive one.

DSC03241.jpg

First one when I was 17. Done by a friend with a home made gun.
DSCF0184.jpg

Next two done in the US in 2004 when I was 33. (I'm 38 now)
DSCF0178.jpg

DSCF0187.jpg

Just turned 18 just got my first tattoo about 3 weeks ago... here it is

wifey getting some new ink... Augy hard at work

2im2v61.jpg

my 1/2 sleeve as it was getting done, i will have to dig for some finsihed pics
wlw5kn.jpg

svrocy.jpg

35ivqx3.jpg

inxxlh.jpg

coming soon, finishing out my 1/2 sleeve to a full sleve and adding s bunch of color...
and a V twin twin cam motor on my calf (or forarm)

and then i will head to Detroit and let Mike (mikeadamstattoo) slap some ink on me as well, he will do my vintage cafe ink, only right to have a forum member do it!

Back
Top Bottom