TATTOOs... Lets see what ya got!!..

Re: TATTOO's... Lets see what ya got!!..

Mr_Dunev said:
NO-RAGRETS-15-Photos.jpg
hahaha Lucas. I'm sure Tammy loves that ;D

It's amazing how much that actually looks like Lucas. I mean, the actor would have to lose some muscle weight and he doesnt quite have that "I don't know where I am" vacant stare that Lucas does... But damn close.

HCG, please spread the word to other ladies to get a nice pedi before taking foot tattoo photos like you obviously have done. There are some scary looking paws out there on the tattoo boards!

pidjones said:
HCG, please spread the word to other ladies to get a nice pedi before taking foot tattoo photos like you obviously have done. There are some scary looking paws out there on the tattoo boards!
Hahaha AGREED! I'm not overly girly but I am a fan of nicely pedicured feet.

VonYinzer said:
It's amazing how much that actually looks like Lucas. I mean, the actor would have to lose some muscle weight and he doesnt quite have that "I don't know where I am" vacant stare that Lucas does... But damn close.

I think if I cut my hair I would look just like the actor who is trying to play me. Nah'm Sayin?

Mr_Dunev said:
I think if I cut my hair I would look just like the actor who is trying to play me. Nah'm Sayin?
Oh please let me do it. I promise you'll have No Ragrets. ;D

haircuttergirl said:
Hahaha AGREED! I'm not overly girly but I am a fan of nicely pedicured feet.

I am not a foot person at all...but those could change my mind... ;D

Tribute piece for my awesome grandmother (Nan).

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1441715694101.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1441715694101.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 335
Can't believe I missed the tattoo thread. Nice work, Dock. Here are a few of mine:

e0e16e085f7ad903a3577ca56c0b8de6.jpg

03660abc2a6f1583eb93c16474c50373.jpg

8a093c4d0e14bf16acb62989442a45fe.jpg

2ef6bbe980d7c0f2ec5c7fc3a1e07002.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I teach Middle School, High School and as an Adjunct Professor. I'm more surprised by who does know than who doesn't.

deviant said:
I teach Middle School, High School and as an Adjunct Professor. I'm more surprised by who does know than who doesn't.

To connect with old ghosts?

Same with color:
Kyle+Tatt.jpg

Finished this recently. Just got my forearm worked on yesterday, but I'll wait to post that at the end of the month when its finished. This one is a tardigrade (water bear, water piglet...) BTW, ribs fucking hurt.

Back
Top Bottom