Hello from Lithuania. Painter / Upcoming tracker project

Ping

Hello everyone,

It's been some time since I've used any forum instead of facebook, so I thought I will give it a go ;)

My name is Linas, I'm from Lithuania.
Custom scene in our country is just starting to grow, we've even had Distinguished gentlemans ride 2 times (which I still can't believe because our country is very small and unknown).

I've found this forum some time ago but never used it and now I found a lot of useful info so it's a good time to participate in discussions :)

I've been repairing, painting and building scooters for 6 years now. I've done a lot of modifications to my project which I still have and proud of (check attached pictures). I was working in the motorcycle shop which sells parts/motorcycles, repairs, paints etc. I had a chance to learn spray painting and I'm still learning. After I came back from Lithuanians military (I've been there for 9months) I started painting by myself. Got the equipment, made my own spray booth.

I love vintage/custom motorcycles culture which I follow on the internet for about 3 years now. I've made a cool collection of about 4000 photos on my computer and I thought it's time for me to build (enough for scooter projects and enough for being jealous for guys who build vintage bikes).

Now in my garage are three vehicles:
---Yamaha Slider (vintage yamaha paint replica (by me), engine swap, high end liquid cooled motor, 13k+ rpm, about 20hp from a 70cc engine)
---Yamaha SR250 1984 (very clean bike, bought it the same day it appeared on facebook, I've always loved what Auto Fabrica has done to their SR, so I was in love with the bike already. Flat track inspired project soon.)
---Kawasaki GT550 (which just takes my garage space, two years ago I was thinking about the project on this one, but I didn't want to work on this particular bike for some time because change from two stroke engines to four strokes feels too drastic with four cylinder bike for me, I'll give it a go after SR)

That's all for now, just wanted to introduce myself ;) Hope I'll find here lots of good people :)

I'm attaching photos of my workspace and motorcycles ;)

ReKXtOL.jpg

rn5S4gm.jpg

RiA22L5.jpg

z9EU1QO.jpg

ebrmaPQ.jpg

lzeqg6H.jpg

iEehDhN.jpg

ymthYfV.jpg

HwZoJlH.jpg

ltJHoJG.jpg

P4PI0pn.jpg

JXB6ytP.jpg

Welcome in to the madness mate, painting is a great skill and you got that nailed down, always gonna save money on projects plus making money from other guys projects the GT 550 is a nice size motor to start with when you get up and running with your project always here for Q&A's / idea's

Welcome man! Awesome photo/inspiration wall you got there! As yorkie said, painting is a sweet skill, I bet you have a lot of mates that want your help ;)

Also, nice SR250 8) Kinda got a thing for them ;)

Back
Top Bottom