Getting into it!

moubawz

Hello from Poland!
I'm 21, currently studying japanese philology and mechanical engineering. Been into motorcycles since the age of 17, tried a few times to pass the driving exam, but after a few tries I gave up since it's almost unpassable for someone who drove a bike during driving lessons only, what's more, there are multiple cases of people who were experianced bikers (without bike licenses, somehow) and needed like 8 tries to pass this exam. Exam itself costs helluva money in our country too, so... yeah, getting bike license in my country is a joke, like, really bad joke. Luckily, since I have my car driving license for 3 years now, I can ride small cc bikes! I'm stoked, going to get my first bike next month, I'm getting either GN 125 or 250. I want to learn the bike, then pass the exam (hopefully, I will get enough experience to pass this ridiculous requirement), collect custom parts in the meantime and start building my own custom bike at the end of the next year. In the past I was rather into supersports, but then I grow up from being wanna-be-cool teenager, nonetheless, imo customized standards are really putting plastic sportbikes into shame. Been lurking before registering for a while, I'm really rad I found this forum, it's full of practical knowledge and awesome builds, looking forward to post my first build!
Cheers!

Hi welcome in mate, look forward to whatever project you end up with, small cc is a good first place to start, bike tests are a pain in the arse mate & not too cheap here in the UK either , remember pictures of ya build etc are your best friend when it comes to putting back together months later , always here for Q&A's bud .

Back
Top Bottom