FINALLY, an ACTIVE projects section!

grandpaul

Author, "Old Bikes"
DTT SUPPORTER
DTT BOTM WINNER
There must be AT LEAST 45 - 50 ACTIVE project build threads here. That has to be a record of some sort. Most other forums have a dozen or 20, and lots of those are "check out my new handlebar tassels"

Is this a great forum, or what?

grandpaul said:
There must be AT LEAST 45 - 50 ACTIVE project build threads here. That has to be a record of some sort. Most other forums have a dozen or 20, and lots of those are "check out my new handlebar tassels"

Is this a great forum, or what?

Love your enthusiasm Sir! ;D

[And you're not wrong. 8) ]

Kinda makes me feel like a schmuck about my stalled projects, but high fives all around anyways!

Yea!! Way to keep things rollin along guys!! ;)

(slowly pulls tassels off handlebar and drops them in the garbage...)

As much as I love to RIDE old bikes, I think I prefer BUILDING them; unless I can RACE them!

Of course this is the reason why I am taking so long to complete my bike....So I can help keep a large number of active builds here. ;)

Some complain that we have so many builds its hard to keep tabs.

Use the Bookmark function to keep track of your faves.

No joke. Overnight my twice-daily-updated project gets buried!

(that's a good thing)

grandpaul said:
No joke. Overnight my twice-daily-updated project gets buried!

(that's a good thing)
Heard that man. Mine is the same way, and I am happy for that too!

Tune-A-Fish said:
You could add a disclaimer or just modify a single post so it wont update.

Huh?

I update my work in progress at mid-day, and after I knock off in the evening.

grandpaul said:
Huh?

I update my work in progress at mid-day, and after I knock off in the evening.

If you go into the last post and just add to it (edit it) you will never actually update and anyone that uses "new replies" will never know you updated at all... maybe I missed e point and have proven to be irrelevant ... again.

Tune-A-Fish said:
If you go into the last post and just add to it (edit it) you will never actually update and anyone that uses "new replies" will never know you updated at all...

NO thanx. I like the "unread replies" feature, personally.

What I mean is, even though I just posted at mid-day, by the time I come back to post in the evening, there are a dozen other thread updates in the Projects section; it's ACTIVE!

Back
Top Bottom