The all new CB 750 Honda Frame by David Bird

david bird

Hello Everyone
This is my latest creation. I would like to know what everyone thinks of my new cb 750 frame. Thanks David Bird

Awesome hardtail. The elephant doesn't look so big in that getup.

Very nice man! Always wanted one of your set ups for the Ironhead I had. Great work, and thanks for sharing!

Got your A-65 weld in chunk from Lowbrow: real nice work... This frame looks well thought out, might have an HD head stock available as a choice $$$??? how do we get one :eek:

(for those who haven't see this) David Bird weld on hardtail on 67 BSA A-65 with bolt on 72 CB750 front end.
index.php

Tune-A-Fish said:
Got your A-65 weld in chunk from Lowbrow: real nice work... This frame looks well thought out, might have an HD head stock available as a choice $$$??? how do we get one :eek:

(for those who haven't see this) David Bird weld on hardtail on 67 BSA A-65 with bolt on 72 CB750 front end.
index.php

Good lookin' scoot Tuna. What's the story on the Kaw tank??

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

VonYinzer said:
Good lookin' scoot Tuna. What's the story on the Kaw tank??

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Was a fist thought, I have a BSA tank on now, but can change back to change style, the orange is really nice so the plan is to paint is the same and letter it with "Thunderbolt"

J-Rod10 said:
Kind of hard to tell from the pics. What's the ground clearance?

This Frame has 4" stretch and 2" Drop. The Neck is up 3" and Out 2" With 30° Rake. It has 5 1/4" of ground clearance.
Although This one is mine it is available in the options below. Thanks dave

SOHC Honda cb 750 from 1969 to 1978

The frame is made using 1 1/8" x .120 wall and 1 1/2" x .120 wall Dom tube. The axle plates and fixed motor mounts are made from 3/8" thick steel. Axle plate doublers and removable motor mounts are made from 3/16" Steel. All is tig welded except the inside of the axle plates and the axle plate doublers which are mig welded. ( loop end axle plates are mig welded on both sides). Brake stay tab will be shipped loose.

Available options
Harley neck
¾” Axle slots
Straight end or loop end.
Stretch from 2" to 6" in 1" increments.
Drop from 0" to 4" in 1" increments.
Neck
All frames will have a minimum of 30deg. Rake
Rake can go to 45deg. Max in 1deg. Increments.
The neck can be moved up and out from stock to 6" also in 1" increments.

Tune-A-Fish said:

index.php

Thanks. It Should be up on dealer websites soon. I am working on my website now and it will be there to. http://www.davidbirdhardtails.com
Cost on this frame is $1787.00 with any of the options available.

Back
Top Bottom