73 CB360

Luck

Been Around the Block
Hey guys, I have been working on this bike for quite some time and have just lost interest. The bike has had most of the difficult stuff done to it. Carbs completely redone, soda blast, all new jets, diaphram, orings and had them syncronized by a 30 yr Honda tech. Had the shocks completely redone, front and I believe rear brakes have been thoroughly cleaned with anything questionable being replaced. New rear tire, rear rim and hub painted black with Stainless spokes. I have been working on the tank with plans of having a new bung welded on but this is where it ends. If you know what your doing, it shouldnt be tough to finish and get running, If you dont, it should be a cheap way to learn about older japanese bikes. I have almost every part that was original to the bike in a few plastic bins. The bike also has a starter block off plate, different bars and Im sure some other stuff. If you are interested, text me at 320-295-8342 and I will get you some pics. Im in MN. if anyone local is interested. I wont ship but I will do whatever I can to get you the information you need. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom