Well.. Well... Look what limped it way to the stables this morn...

I say put and improvised hard tail kit made from rebar, and chicken wire. Put a 425 on the back. Rake and extend the front forks and put a flashlight for a headlight. Oh, and loose the front brake and fenders, it spoils the look. You know what I mean. ;)

Drewski said:
So?? What's the verdict?? :eek:

not sure yet actually.. I just finished getting all the parts I need to get her back on the road.
- new right side farring
- new front farring
- new headlight w/ that new HALO HID lights
- new left shifter
- new seat cowl
- new right side fork
- new farring stay
- new hindle high-mount exhaust

I'll put her back together then I'll decide on the cosmetics.

The bike's been sitting in PO's mom's garage for 2 years like that, and I cant believe how easily it starts with just a turn of a key and a slight push of the button :)

after messing around with a damn kick only TT500, I can get used to that!

CrescentSon said:
I say put and improvised hard tail kit made from rebar, and chicken wire. Put a 425 on the back. Rake and extend the front forks and put a flashlight for a headlight. Oh, and loose the front brake and fenders, it spoils the look. You know what I mean. ;)
BHAAHHA. the first ever GSXR Chopper !

Nope. Not the first. Theres a German dude who builds all kinds of modern sportbike powered "choppers". Fucking awful.

Hahaha, pretty terrible, huh. Praying it never takes hold stateside...

ok some progress thus far...
New forks,
New Rims and tires - GSXR 1000 6 Inch rear rim
New Battery
New fairing painted up..
New headlight
New steel braided lines
New Grips
New mirrors
New Hindle high-mount exhaust
New ram-air tubes
New Front fairing Mount
Wired up a manual fan switch
LED Volt-meter
New rear-tail fairing
New Hot-bodies Undertail
New rear fender eliminator kit

IMG_2838.jpg

IMG_2831.jpg

IMG_2848.jpg

IMG_2844.jpg

Just test fitting the farings until the new radiator arrives...
IMG_2927.jpg

IMG_2926.jpg

IMG_2925.jpg

IMG_2851.jpg

I also have a new from the dealer 05/06 GSXR 1000 Titanium header that Im deciding on wether or not to put on the bike..
But, Im just waiting on the new Radiator & the Cox Radiator guard to arrive and this puppy will hit the streets until I figure out what I really want to do with it...

New swing arm also waiting to be put on...

Not your average standard DTT bike but, oh well... Love it or Hate it.. its is what it is..

So... THERE you are!! :eek:

You've been quiet lately. :)

Garage Rat said:
I've a feeling the uni-spray bomber will be after that soon too.

Bahahhaha!!.. No. I'll keep that yellow.. Unless I decide to spray bomb the bike military matte green...

Although I should have painted the fork outers.. I hate the gold colour on the forks..
Well.. It's never too late I guess.

Big Rich said:
Looks great Loco! I really like the back wheel and the ram air ducts.

Thanks man..
I couldnt find the stock plastic mesh for the air rams so I just made them from some metal work I got at home depot..

Back
Top Bottom