Softail bobber

So I had the day off. Cant ride, going a little stir crazy. Started to watch chopper vids on youtube. Saw an idea I figured I would rip off. Went out in the garage with some beer, paint and a little brush. Painted the raised white letters on my tires. Sorta to go with the "hot rod" theme. 8)

So Im drinkin :eek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzF0hHb7xMc&feature=player_detailpage&x-yt-ts=1422579428&x-yt-cl=85114404

My latest custom work.

I guess you can spend big money on custom paint scheme for your helmet, or you can pick up a spray can for free.

YOU JUST DONT GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

So I havent been around in a while. Been riding all summer man!!! Great year!! Couple of minor issues that worked out quick, so a lot of riding. Hope you all have been rippin it too!! Haha

So I got a new back tire!! Haha. But the reason for this post is to show off my new LED taillight strip. 30 bucks on ebay, some company out of Worchester Mass. I love this thing. Cheap, bright, super small and its flexible so you can form it to whatever you are mounting it too!! The wires for it are very thin but I was able to wire it up in a few minutes. Attached to the side of the plate with this sticky strip that set up hard in a few minutes. Also comes with little screws and plastic clips depending on how / where you want to put it. Anyway, I love it!!

This pic is of the running light. Very bright, the stop light is even brighter obviously.

Back
Top Bottom