"Woody" a '75 cb750k cafe racer woodgrain paint. Done 4/15!

Thanks it's a m10 to 4AN fitting purchased from "xaturbo" on ebay. line is a 24" 10mm banjo to 4AN . You will want it a few inches longer if you have not lowered the front end.

This is the closest I can find looking now, but it's in China.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/AN4-4AN-JIC-STRAIGHT-MALE-FLARE-to-M10-x-1-25-METRIC-ALUMINIUM-FITTING-ADAPTER-/141196944652?hash=item20dffe650c&vxp=mtr

Re: "Woody" a '75 cb750k cafe racer woodgrain paint. Done 4/15!

I'm having trouble finding a 4an brake line. Any suggestions there? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You may need to get a 10mm banjo to 4AN fitting and a 4AN braided hose I remember it taking a few hours to find exactly what I needed

I've ordered a magnaflow 12" exhaust tip as well. It is not a megaphone like I wanted but a straight extension and it should help it look more finished. Will use a stainless v-band clamp to hold it at the head pipe.

I missed it last year for a wedding. I was there the previous year but the bike was "finished" to a much different level then! Was there another this year? I must have missed it.

Installed the exhaust tip. It's a weld on type but I made 4 slits at the base and was able to clamp it on with a stainless v band clamp. Worked out nice and has a megaphone-ish look. After my last ride the front brake is sticking so I've ordered a new seal and set of pads and will take it apart once those items arrive.

ptr7aSg.jpg

ilNmO0E.jpg

That is hands down the best looking colour scheme I have ever seen. Literally……..

…..insert slow clap emoticon……...

Where did you get those rearset mounting brackets? Those are amazing!

Yeah Son!

Thanks y'all. The rearset brackets were rear foot peg mounts from a vt750 then mounted on the frame with chrome 1 1/8" frame clamps. Rearsets are old school speed.

Slow whistle....... wow.

Stumbled across this looking for something else. Need to read the whole write up; nice looking bike!

Just found this thread gorgeous!!

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom