CB 450-CL 450 WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING?

Got bike together today and turned key and nothing. :mad: New battery installed after picture and tested voltage 12.6.
IMG136.jpg

Andycafe if you can't laugh at yourself then who can you laugh at. It was one of those moments you look at something that is wrong you know its wrong but seem right. LOL ???

Made some custom brackets to hold speedometer and front brake cable. Polished them up, think they should work great. Need to clean up exhaust a little and polish heat shields. I am going to use black neoprene on seat pan, not really sure what direction I want to go with seat. Hope to make about 100 laps around the neighbor hood close to home this weekend in cases of the dreaded shake down problem. LOL
IMG146.jpg

bluesmoke69 said:
Andycafe if you can't laugh at yourself then who can you laugh at. It was one of those moments you look at something that is wrong you know its wrong but seem right. LOL ???

Nice, I'm always laughing at myself, because i'm an idiot ;D

Got one cylinder running well and the other is running rich going to lean out the carb and take it for third shake down run. Put neoprene on seat pan today so it not so hard on my ass. LMAO.
IMG149.jpg

Back
Top Bottom