Verizon Wirerless?

crazypj

Split personality, I fake being smart
Anyone else have issuesd with the overcharging?
Personally I'm totally sick of being ripped off by Verizon Wireless so closed mobile phone account. I barely used it anyway, 7 texts are costing me $22.50 each, PLUS TAX, maybe a little more? ($155.00 + tax) Anyone who stays with Verizon must have a head full of rocks. Phone was only activated 21st Feb and has cost over $350.00 + for 3 months 'use'. The managers and marketing at Verizon seem to subscribe to the PT Barnum management school, there's one born every minute :mad:

I've debated leaving Verizon, but I'm spoiled by their coverage. I know I'm over-paying but have heard too many horror stories with Tmobile, Sprint, etc.

They're all criminal.

J-Rod10 said:
Da fuq? Were you texting while abroad?

Nope, except for a single call, I hadn't used phone or internet for a month, just sent 7 texts (I really don't need a cell phone)
They are charging an extra month plus 5 days
My wife had similar problems 5 yrs ago, things kept getting added in
I'll wait until I get paper bill from them

They are all crooks. If you don't have a "texting" plan but end up texting, they will try to bend you over. It's criminal.

I was with Verizon for 7 years and left for T-mobile. Yes, there coverage really is the best. We're dead for an hour and a half of the trip to my mom's house with T-mobile, where Verizon covered us the whole way.

+1 on the coverage. Driving a tractor/trailer all over two states, and never without signal.
I have the unlimited minutes and text option though.

That's what sucked so bad, I had unlimited talk and text plus 1Gb a month
It's the pay a month in advance all the time, plus pay a month for 'late fee's'
For the use I got out of it, just a waste of money, I could buy a decent watch for what it's cost (mainly used for checking the time)

Nice watch is a good thing to have. I have had the current one on my wrist for about 2 years, it has come off once, when I had a MRI.

I just reamed out the store manager at Verizon today. And I'm normally not the guy to do that kind of stuff. They're bumbling imbecile phone service is just awful, and the kid who helped me at the store was so rude talking over me I had to tell him "STOP TALKING!" at one point. I bitched at the manager for several minutes straight, and flat out told him I'd switch to another service but the customer support is just as horrible at all the cell companies and Verizon has the best coverage so I'll stay with them. He apologized. I told him his apology doesn't get back the hour of my life I spent at their store the night before that was a waste because the phone operator we talked to earlier didn't put the right notes in his computer.

That being said, for $75/mo I basically get all i need from a phone and then some. I almost never drop calls or lose service. I use it a lot when riding for gps, weather, music, and photos.

Back
Top Bottom