1976 Suzuki GT550 Dust Off

Tune-A-Fish said:
Hurc... you better grab that deal, not much to get that looking good! or you can PM me your best offer and have a cream puff in the stable ;D

Haha id love to have either of them (yours more) but the truth is I am living the newlywed life. One income household at this point meant I should probably just stay content with the bikes I have now. (they suck enough cash as it is lol) If I had the scratch id definitely throw you an offer on the 550 smoker.

Looks like the red rider I posted sold in a week. That's pretty quick, when I saw it I didn't think it would last long.

That other 550 project bike is about an hour away. It is tempting to go make an offer but I have two Titans waiting to work on when the two projects I have been plugging away at are done. Getting close though.

Even after months of active looking on cl, I haven't found a 550 smoker as nice as this one for the price.

hmmmmmm

http://zanesville.craigslist.org/mcy/5551210521.html

been on there a while. he has re posted it after the 30 day mark a few times. may be able to get it cheaper. who knows

Back
Top Bottom