Hammered cl360

Bootsey said:
Nice transformation, looks great. Where's your 400 at?

I sold it a quite a few months back and bought a ducati 900ss/cr, then sold that for an engagement ring :)

Rydog400f said:
I sold it a quite a few months back and bought a ducati 900ss/cr, then sold that for an engagement ring :)

Well that escalated quickly...haha. Is this bike a keeper?

Thanks, but I was actually referring to diameter. The profile they give looks good and they look to both be of the same size, which I know stock wheels were not. This is something I have been considering doing on my CL350.

hooligan998 said:
Thanks, but I was actually referring to diameter. The profile they give looks good and they look to both be of the same size, which I know stock wheels were not. This is something I have been considering doing on my CL350.

They're both 18's.

hooligan998 said:

I am actually pretty sure they were both 18's stock. at least a buddies cl360 was 18/18 stock, and I parted out a cb350 that was 18/18 stock.

Rydog400f said:
Yeah until the next project comes along lol. I'd really like to get a cb500f or cb450.

Get a 550f, better transmission. pretty much same engine as 500f just upgraded the 'faulty' bits
;)

hurco550 said:
I am actually pretty sure they were both 18's stock. at least a buddies cl360 was 18/18 stock, and I parted out a cb350 that was 18/18 stock.

Thanks for the clarification. The CL must be different being that it was marketed as a dual purpose or off road type I guess. Mine has a 19/18 set up on it. I am planning to eventually go to a 18/18.

hooligan998 said:
Thanks for the clarification. The CL must be different being that it was marketed as a dual purpose or off road type I guess. Mine has a 19/18 set up on it. I am planning to eventually go to a 18/18.

The 360s all came 18/18. The differences between the CB and the CL: CL had a slightly smaller tank, drum front brake, different handlebars w/ a bar across the top, high pipes, different seat cover, & 15/36 sprockets (rather than the CBs 16/36). AND, of course, different color choices between the CB and the CL. Because of the high pipes the left side cover was different as well. The 350 CBs and CLs may have had more differences and I believe some 350s came w/ a 19 on the front but I don't know when that changed by model or by year.

Back
Top Bottom