CB750 Brat bobber Imitation, CRD Inspired

notlob said:
Its 2mm aluminium plate. Made a template first from cardboard. I used a mig gas bottle to form the curve, mounting bolts are fixed in with epoxy. Bought the leather and foam on ebay and used a local lad to me to stitch and fit the cover.

Awesome, thanks! Looks sooo good on your bike.

gearhead231 said:
Wow! what color is that? Looks great!

Its a ferrari and bentley colour Orange Flame haven't got the ral number to hand.

This is it on a Bentley
lead2-2011-bentley-continental-gt-review.jpg

Effin sweet man. That's really close to the ideas I had for my baby. Unfortunately I can't work on it butni have been buying the whiteout of some parts.

You have done a great job.

wow that is awesome!
pipes look great.....
i love what you've done with the paint on the tank!
really looks good...

Great vision and execution of your ideas...like the neat wiring and good use of colour shades to give the tank a low and wide shape.
Nice one.

Thanks again for the kind words.

ljonny18 said:
I'm sure I will have some questions / need some advice at some point if that's ok
Jon

No problem Jon be glad to help

Gorgeous bike! Minimalist and clean.. My gf told me I need to get a bike she can ride on with me, life is rough, lol.. This is the direction I wanna take though!

I've just had a flick through your build , mate you have done a fantastic job,the whole bike flows so well , so simple, yet simple is very hard to get wright !

Nice one buddy :)

Cheers Wayne :)

love your build man, looks so clean.. would be awesome if you could have a cnc shop make your tank logo out of aluminium. i love the logo, but just looks off with it just painted on the tank IMHO, having an actual emblem on there would be unreal! great work, look amazing

Attachments

• 8227523917_61384d46c7_z.jpg
    8227523917_61384d46c7_z.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 2,377
Back
Top Bottom