Rotor drilling templates??

diesel450

"Fast with a past"
DTT BOTM WINNER
Hey, did I see some rotor drilling templates up on here somewhere? can't find any. need to drill the 360 rotor. anybody got any??

Sorry Diesel, I don't have one. But wasn't it Rocan who used a program on Google on his rotor?

This isn't a template, but a guy on SOHC4 does this and these are his examples. With a little photoshop, I would imagine a guy could create a usable template from this...?

index.php

I made these templates up (attachments below) when I drilled mine. Nothing scientific behind the different patterns I did, just copied common patterns from other bikes. You can play with drill size to, but the center marks are there.

Here's how mine turned out, I wasn't actually done here, but close....

HPIM2175.jpg

The templates need to bee printed on an 11x17 size paper. Make sure you print them at a 1:1 scale (Make sure any box that says something like "Fit to sheet size" or "Fit to paper" is not checked).

Attachments

• CB360 Rotor Template 1.pdf
    12.8 KB · Views: 523
  • CB360 Rotor Template 2.pdf
    15.2 KB · Views: 447
  • CB360 Rotor Template 3.pdf
    12.2 KB · Views: 495
Thank you very much kMoto. I am using template #3, it is just perfect! Still working on drilling but will post pics when I'm done.

I was making templates for a while. I wrote a computer program to output them based on the pattern desired and the number/size of the holes.

Back
Top Bottom