Is it dangerouse or possible to put 19" tire on 18" rim?

Pat383ram

Hey I have a 400x18" tire and a CB350 honda 400x19" rim is it a bad idea to try and make this fit? Anybody ever done it?
thanks

Shit, Half the time I struggle to get an 18" tire on an 18" rim.

Pat383ram said:
Hey I have a 400x18" tire and a CB350 honda 400x19" rim is it a bad idea to try and make this fit? Anybody ever done it?
thanks
speak non gibberish ,please

Remember that time right before you played tee ball and didn't keep score when your teacher said "there is no such thing as a stupid question"?

She lied

Re: Is it dangerouse or possible to put 19" tire on 18" rim?

No
Its is a good idea to try to make it fit.

This will be the fastest way to learn that it doesn't :p

Dude don't listen to these guys, they are all full of shit. You need to prove them all wrong. Follow your dreams young one.

Typical of this site to jump on somebody for being original and innovative.

Look, Pat, you're going to run into a lot of assholes and they're going to try to beat you over the head with the idea that certain things are not possible, but what they're really saying is that they wish they had thought of it first.

These are the very same people that said a wiring harness couldn't be aesthetically appealing. Look who's laughing now!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411904848.749298.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411904848.749298.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 291
i would just like the guy to make sense 'cause if you read his post you can't even tell what the fuck he even is talking about
wtf is a 400 x 19 rim ? ;D

I just fit a 16 inch tube on a 17 inch rim.

Reach for the stars

A tube is not a tire...
I really want to know if he tried yet

xb33bsa said:
10,000 kittens just caught fire ,thanks plagrone

What, do 10,000 kittens spontaneously burst into flame when you laugh at something? Like bells ringing and angel wings?

And just think, had the OP just went to the garage and not the web how easy this would have been.

Back
Top Bottom