Cb350 Chop, Sister Sparechange Rebuild

uncletwisty

do something.
I had this 73 hardtail running, then because I put it together in such a frenzy, I blew up the engine after my first rebuild.. so, I'm taking my time this go around. Here are some photos.

van.jpg

front shot, note vintage chrome risers, score! note also my 79 dodge b100 "the road raper"

other.jpg

pipes.jpg

pipe mockup, I'll probably extend them a little further out and up..

she's getting there, don't wanna rush it again but need to get this bitch finished!

more photos will come as I get more dun.

twisty.

sweet ride i have a 69 cl 350 hard tail i cannt figure out where to put my foot controls but nice build

It was a pain in the ass to make it work.. I debated several times not running a front brake. It's off of a 79 xl250 so i had the local welders fix a brake stop on the fork boot because it's the slide in kind.. shit sucks. After all was said and done I should have just had it respoked to a 350 drum hub.. They make a nice dual sport tire for them now that are highway approved for under 100 bucks which is all the more reason to run 23's other than the fact that they look like they will kill you.. I'll post a photo of the hub when I get a chance.

Love it. Great stance, and I really like how narrow it is in the shoulders. This thing is gonna be sick. :)

She went to a dude in milton, pa. I think he might paint the whole thing black.. If that happens I'm going to punch him in the face. I'll be getting pics of her when he's done with it.

Had some issues with my engine after the second rebuild.. so I said fuck it and bought a surviver chopper from a dude for a small chunk of change.. He said the bike had been sitting in the basement of an elvis impersonator for the last 27 years. Fuckin' chrome on everything.. 2 hours there, 2 hours back, twenty minutes later she's a first kick motor..

Slapped her in sparechange and took her for a heat today, some things need worked out still but this thing is gunna rock.

I'll post videos and pictures galore tomorrow when my high pipes come back from being bent..

woof woof

twisty.

here's a photo of the donor bike.. many of the parts will be for sale in the coming week when I finish disassembling it.

ugly.jpg

chrome: extended forks, handlebars, side covers, chain guard, gauges.. you name it, this dude chromed it.. haha.

what a great donor bike!!!! man so rare to find those parts chrome i bet you could sell them to fund the build or build one wiht a chormed out motor

Re: Cb350 Chop, Sister Sparechange Rebuild *new pixxx*

Still waiting on a few things:

pipes are being bent at a machine shop..
new front tire is on the way..
spoke covers..

heres some photo's as she sits, runnin' like a raped ape.. although I did almost die on it today because I forgot to put the cotter pin in the rear axel, instead of dying I was punished by pushing it up hill for a mile.

photo.jpg

tail light.

photo-6.jpg

right side detail.

photo-1.jpg

stance.

photo-5.jpg

headlight... what a chore to get this thing to work.. woof.

photo-4.jpg

hit it from the back.

photo-3.jpg

I hate that my pipes didn't get finished today.. it's gunna look way more bitchin' with pipes taller than the sissy bar.

that's all for now..

twisty.

almost forgot.
copper.jpg

copper..

man i am loving this set up! what you going to do with those pipes? i would def be intrested in them! i am not a fan of sissy bars ata ll but have to say. it really fits well!

The side pipes are still on it.. I had some 1 3/4 tubing bent for an extension to the harley fishtails (10$ swap find).

Back
Top Bottom