I hate to have to do it...

Sonreir

Oregon
DTT SUPPORTER
... but we've become a bit of a victim of our own success. For the past three months the wait time for a harness has regularly been between three and four weeks.

To help ease the work load, the price for a harness will be going up to $175 (base price) for members of the forum (price will be $200 for non-members), starting on April 1st (no, it's not a joke).

However, to help take the sting out of the price increase, we will begin regularly offering deals and coupons on many of the other products available on our site. Stay tuned for details.

Thanks,
Matt

Alright, then ill be putting my ordering in for a wiring harness in soon. For the members order, do you want the order send through your messages on here?

I got the R/R the other day. Thanks.

When you fill out the order form on the site (http://www.sparckmoto.com/harnesses) be sure to include DTT as where you heard about our service and when you receive your emailed quote details, the $25 will be applied manually. No automated discount just yet.

Totally justifiable move. I don't have one of your harnesses, but I've seen plenty of your work. Quality has its price!

Also, the wealth of information you've freely shared on this site is priceless, so factor that into the cost increase.

coyote13 said:
Totally justifiable move. I don't have one of your harnesses, but I've seen plenty of your work. Quality has its price!

Also, the wealth of information you've freely shared on this site is priceless, so factor that into the cost increase.

If this were facebook, i would give this comment a "like"

coalnation said:
It's still worth it and you're still awesome.

x2

Good quality products are worth the wait. And I am not sure what better options there are for someone looking for a harness! From the few items I have bought off you I am very impressed! I love your love and dedication to these old and loving motorbikes!

Back
Top Bottom