So this happened the other day..

Soltesjoey350

21 years young, 1972 Honda CB350.
While I was leaving work, a guy in a brand new F-150 backed right into me...

Heres a couple before pics, sorry about the size they're off the iPhone

But after spending a couple hours not he phone with his insurance company, giving a couple statements, and snapping a couple pictures I ended up with a $557.68 check.

Just sucks it was my old bug and not the new one lol :eek:

Joey

Yeah man, I was actually in the can when he hit me so I got out right away lol

And thanks, cars were my first major hobby I'm just really starting to get into bikes and doing my first bike project now!

Joey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that sucks,

but it doesn't look too bad. push the dent out, a bit of filler and blocking and 150$ for professional paint.

the rest is beer-money to get that bike project fueled ;)

jungalist said:
that sucks,

but it doesn't look too bad. push the dent out, a bit of filler and blocking and 150$ for professional paint.

the rest is beer-money to get that bike project fueled ;)

Lol for sure man!

Hate if for you. It looks like that fender already had filler in it, anyway. Now you can reshape with planishing hammers and get it back to all metal.

deviant said:
Hate if for you. It looks like that fender already had filler in it, anyway. Now you can reshape with planishing hammers and get it back to all metal.

Or if it is as rusty as those bugs get, there may not be much metal under the bondo...

deviant said:

That's what I was hoping for! And yeah, it did have some bonds in it already so it made the damage look a little worse..

And no rust on this bug my man, I kill rot!

Lmao ;D

Joey

rust isn't a bad thing unless it's the only thing keeping some very important bits together or when it falls in your eye

Back
Top Bottom