The SkyTeam 'Ace' Resource

Found a good use for the original handlebar mounting point. Fit a couple of RamBall mounts so I can use the GoPro & SatNag if I so choose 8)

1403472_10151976284847200_1544715235_o.jpg

1470365_10151976296232200_73637490_n.jpg

1412689_10151976285227200_1920629239_o.jpg

Looks like all the bikes are going "Down Under". When will these be available in the US? Must be Obama's fault.

new pipe is a winner.. now it sounds like a bike that does not deliver the mail and goes quite well..needs jets changed though not as smooth as it was through whole rev range. much better on take off.. going to go to local bike shop in morning to see if they have jets for original carby. 95 main and 45 idle from what i have read in this thread .

peter

ChrisBNE said:
How do you guys block the port back into the carb from the egr valve when removing the egr?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you mean the vacuum offtake between carb & cylinder head I just left the rubber pipe connected and put a suitable sized bolt in the far end before clipping it out of the way

stroker crazy said:
A dab of Thr**B*nd or such will help!

Crazy

Sorry what?

Went down the path of the bolt in the line as all my little screws I has just weren't the right size...

Where the exhaust ports, do you need to replace the adhesive or whatever it is, or just bolt on the gasket and plate?

ChrisBNE said:
Sorry what?

Went down the path of the bolt in the line as all my little screws I has just weren't the right size...

Where the exhaust ports, do you need to replace the adhesive or whatever it is, or just bolt on the gasket and plate?

Gasket & plate is all I've used

mikeyw64 said:
Gasket & plate is all I've used

That's good enough for me!

Funny part is, I ordered parts from oo racing and an eBay seller who is located 15 mins away and the oo racing stuff got here first... Still waiting on the eBay stuff!!

Hey Chris ,
you anywhere near this place
Pipemasters motorcycle Exhausts
41 Allison Street
Mayne 4006
Queensland
got quote off peter gray there for a new exhaust
but now cant contact him ?
wondering if they have closed down ?
cheers ACEitup

Never heard of 'Mayne', but by the looks if it is Bowen hills which is the other side of town. Never heard of them though.

I just google mapped them and there is a team moto next door. Maybe give then a call to see if they are still there?

Back
Top Bottom