Post a pic of your latest purchase

Attachments

• Duc Multistrada.jpg
    Duc Multistrada.jpg
    380 KB · Views: 248
Found a cheap xr200 to join Mr.E and Irks exclusive mini -duro club. 4 hr round trip and 2 kicks later she's a runner, yet I still gotta tear her down and find out why she won't shift gears.
8995bffb3e49f543f9557563a18ac6da.jpg
c9ad67865cea0c1129b0afa98dd40899.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

https://www.facebook.com/193174101448631/photos/a.224678861631488/377081683057871/?type=3&theater

Have to pick them up and build the motor.

While working on selling my kz440, I ended up with another kz to get running right. I'm much more excited about this one.

Attachments

• kztwin.JPG
    kztwin.JPG
    847.3 KB · Views: 212
wahvtec said:
While working on selling my kz440, I ended up with another kz to get running right. I'm much more excited about this one.

the first time I ever rode a motorcycle was on the tank of my dads kz750 twin at the age of 3 or so. nice get!

wahvtec said:

Sweet KZ750 Twin man. Very cool. What'cha gonna do with it?

I haven't had a chance to get it in the garage yet. But first get a good battery in it some fresh fluids and redo the carbs and see what I'm working with. I have a soft spot for the old kz's so for now I'll likely just clean it up as best I can and get everything functioning. May remove the windjammer and store it in the attic though lol. Ive wanted a 750 for a while and this one just fell into my lap. I had a scare on the road and havent ridden much recently, but workin on this for a while I'll get over it.

Building a powered exhaust vent. For these winter months.

Ive got one Co alarm in here now. but, adding 2 more (one near ceiling and at floor) cause Carbon Monoxide kills.

I got 25ft of 2" exhaust flex so I can add a "Y" and a second muffler collector later when I need to, for dual mufflers.

Powered duct fan and dryer vent are 4"

11494-260119050828.jpeg

trek97 said:
Building a powered exhaust vent. For these winter months.

Ive got one Co alarm in here now. but, adding 2 more (one near ceiling and at floor) cause Carbon Monoxide kills.

I got 25ft of 2" exhaust flex so I can add a "Y" and a second muffler collector later when I need to, for dual mufflers.

Powered duct fan and dryer vent are 4"

11494-260119050828.jpeg

I set up a filter system, and used an attic fan in the spray booth I made. Could spray gel coat and not be able to smell it across the shop, or anywhere within a few minutes of wrapping up. It moves some serious air.

J-Rod10 said:
I set up a filter system, and used an attic fan in the spray booth I made. Could spray gel coat and not be able to smell it across the shop, or anywhere within a few minutes of wrapping up. It moves some serious air.

My garage is small and drafty enough something like that would suck all the heat out quick.

With negative temps coming, windchill suppose to hit -30f this week, and lots of bike work to do, figured it was time to get serious on garage heat. Welcome 50k btu of natural gas goodness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• IMG_8400.jpg
    IMG_8400.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 219
  • IMG_8395.jpg
    IMG_8395.jpg
    372.6 KB · Views: 211
Maritime said:
Nice Jordan, Direct vent I assume so no worries on fumes?

Its not direct vent, it’s basically an 80% gas furnace. Gas heats up the exchanger tubes, fan blows air over them. It’s got a flu system up and out the roof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom