Definently a chopper now . Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    608.5 KB · Views: 269
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    715 KB · Views: 255
Thanks , got the seat in today and tank probably next week . Will post more pictures next week . Thanks for watching haha

Man that thing is LOW! Where you gonna put the foot pegs? Gonna drag every time you turn if they are too low on your frame.

Rad stuff man. Keep it up. Be careful though, it'll take a bit to get used to the steering on that beast.

VonYinzer said:
Rad stuff man. Keep it up. Be careful though, it'll take a bit to get used to the steering on that beast.

Forward controls and exhaust will be picked up also to eliminate anything touching the road . Shouldn't be much spring on the springer because of the angle. It should have tightened up alittle bit . Driving it will take some getting used to but I like being low to the road . Hopefully when all tabs and the rest of the bike is finished I can take it to get the frame and peanut tank powder coated. I will probably do satin black unless someone has a better color that goes with chrome. A lot of money but will be a new bike when finished:) thanks guys

cool 8)
i would def case all the bars make sure you can get out at 2 am without hi-centering, that would be a bust :D

xb33bsa said:
cool 8)
i would def case all the bars make sure you can get out at 2 am without hi-centering, that would be a bust :D
Haha. That would be embarrassing. No one wants to be seen hi-centering out of a bar.

deviant said:
Haha. That would be embarrassing. No one wants to be seen hi-centering out of a bar.

High centering? I don't think I've ever heard that before . Apologies for my ignorance haha .

Ha. Sometimes I feel like I need Google translator to understand xb, so I may be wrong about what he meant. But hi-centering is slang for when you run something over and get hung up.

In some parts of the U.S guys would love a high centering bike. No traps required and you just pick up the criter off ur bike when u get home for dinner lol . Just saying

Being worked on. Had to wait for parts to get here like the peanut tank, bought some short short risers that will be trimmed alittle to fit. Bought a replacement master cylinder with the reservoir seperated to be mounted by the forward controls. Have a small bankers box with key to use as my electrical box! Going to use the chrome front fender on the rear since it has the support arms I won't have to buy fender struts. Should get the bike back this upcoming Friday. Once the bike comes back I will remove the motor and work on changing some oil seals and gaskets while the frame, tank, and controls are out being painted.
The springer will be disassembled and blasted to get painted with the rest of the chassis.
Any thoughts on colors ??
Bike has chrome accents here and there. I was thinking satin black but that's a pretty generic color from what I have seen. Any input on a good color combo would be great!

Btw has anyone else seen piss poor customs kz750 twin ! Of all bikes they had to tweak my same model. ;D

Alittle update, will post more pictures of the bike put together without paint Friday. Ran through some paint ideas with a really skilled painter and decided on gloss black with silver metalflake . Chrome rear fender is going to be blasted and painted to match. Will post pictures soon, thanks for looking

Thanks, alittle update . Bike is 94 inches long btw.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    579.2 KB · Views: 227
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    727.4 KB · Views: 236
Thanks ! And not at the moment. Those are all I got till it gets back. I will be sure to take some myself and post for you when the bike is back. Controls still need to be installed and etc

Back
Top Bottom