Cool shirts - Honda twin land speed record

Alex jb

Been Around the Block
Guys,

I know DTT is more about making stuff go faster/better than before with some cool thrown in, so if you don't frequent Honda twins.net then take a look at Steve's land speed record build.

It's some great guys trying to make a tiny Honda go fast, why not get in on the action and buy a limited edition Tshirt?

HONDA TWINS T-Shirt Sale funding 66Sprint's Land Speed Record attempt

<font color="red">Sale has been extended to Sept 27th. Even though Steve isn't going to be able to run Bonneville he's going for El Mirage. Let's help get him there

<font color="black">updated 8-9-16

This a 2 month T-shirt sale (ends 8-20-2016) raising funds for Steve's Land Speed Record, LSR, bike. It's a turbocharged CB175 attempting to beat the record of @71 mph set by Salt Flats Sally with a turbocharged SL175. You can read more about the build here:

http://www.hondatwins.net/forums/22-honda-twins-news/43356-66sprint-s-land-speed-record-bike-build-attempt.html#post363661

http://www.hondatwins.net/forums/1-project-logs/43075-turbo-honda-175-lsr-attempt.html

The shirts are $25.00 USD for the Small, Medium, Large, X-Large and 2X-Large. We can do other sizes on special request. IE: 3XL

Over 75% of the proceeds will be going directly to Steve. Everything is being done at cost to maximize the proceeds.

Special thanks going to members BRENT for taking care of the printing/shipping and Sean (Smcleod) for the artwork.

<font color="mediumblue">This version of the shirts will never be produced again. It's a special production supporting the LSR. Show your support and order as many as you wish, no limits on quantity. They'll make great gifts for friends and relatives.

PayPal (preferred) and personal checks are welcome but will delay the order until the check is received.

PayPal instructions:

Send the money as a <font color="red">gift for the shirts plus shipping in USD. I'm not sure if PP does the conversion of currency so you may have to recalculate the correct amount. PayPal ID: <font color="red">longdistancerider@live.com

<font color="red">NOTE: If you send the money as payment for goods/services then PP takes a percentage meaning Steve doesn't get that money.

Personal checks instructions:

Mail to: Jim O'Brien 7307 NE 88th Ave. Vancouver WA 98662 Make the check out to Jim O'Brien

ORDER FORM (copy and paste this to your email so the format remains the same)

SIZE:

QUANTITY:

Amount sent:

HT User name:

Name:

Address:

Street

City

State

Country

Mail code

Email address for receipt confirmation:

Email your order to <font color="red">longdistancerider@live.com . <font color="red">Please do not send the money for shirts directly to Steve since that confuses the accounting and order process. Please continue to donate to Steve.

Please DO NOT order thru PM's or replies since I'm trying to keep this as simple as possible. I will email an acknowledgement of the order. I'll attempt to confirm order shipping dates but that may not work well. Shipping will be Monday thru Friday excluding any Canadian holidays. Friday orders may leave same day. Typically shipping will occur in 1 day from order barring running out of a size or the weekend.

SHIPPING CHARGES: (corrected)

Canada: 1-2 shirts = $5.00 per shirt larger quantities inquire

USA: 1-2 shirts = $6.30 per shirt larger quantities inquire

UK, Europe, Scandinavia: 1-2 shirts = $7.85 per shirt 6 shirts = $55.00 w/tracking 12 shirts = 100.00 w/tracking

AUS, NZ, South America: 1-2 shirts per shirt = $8.80 6 shirts =$55.00 w/tracking 12 shirts = $110.00 w/tracking

Orders from other destinations can be priced within 24 hours usually.

Orders of more than 12 will need to be priced.

The goal is to sell at least 200 of these shirts. This is a one time production of this shirt using the CB175 Sloper engine in the background. The older shirts used the CB350 engine.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ehondatwins%2Enet%2Fforums%2Fshowpost%2Ephp%3Fp%3D363707&share_tid=45690&share_fid=83063&share_type=t&share_pid=363707

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope it strikes a few chords with others too TJGM,

Pick up some T's for the Honda riders in your lives folks ;)

Got my fingers crossed for him. I feel his target is achievable. I run 175 m- pg class in Australia and have done 82.271 mph at lake Gairdner this year . Cheering you on from down under!!!
35cccad4d49390fc22dac31185f28c2b.jpg

Come on DTTers, only 1 week left to order a shirt!

Back
Top Bottom