Bull City Rumble 2013

cafetbird

Bound for the Playground....
So, are we going to have a prescence there again this year? A tent as a place to hang, drop gear, find some shade? We have a full complement of banners and such to represent. Just need folks to hang out...

TBird, good morning to you. My girl and I are pre-registered and looking forward to heading your way Saturday morning. We're up in Asheville and looking forward to a good turnout. We made it to the Meltdown in Hendersonville...let's hope Durham is a bit drier! I'll be on my just finished 77 kz650. She's badass. How many you expecting this year?

Cheers,
/neil

Hi Neil:

We'll have a DTT tent set up - likely next to the Casbah like last year. Weather is usually clear just HOT! Hotels are booking up quick, so grab a spot soon.

The turnout gets bigger every year. Not quite Rockerbox, but as good as it gets in this neck of the woods....

Oh yeah, we'll be around for the duration. Some of the guys live in Durham, so these are regular haunts. I guess Friday is at the Green Room again? We'll be there Friday and all day Saturday. They'll be a DTT banner on the tent Saturday.

Looking forward to meeting some new folks over a few cold ones. I'm bringing my first rebuild/mod, so there will be lots of questions, laughs at the hard lessons I learned and seeing other's work. Can't damn wait! I get off work Sat morning 7:30am so we'll be rolling towards Durham by 9 hope to be there by 1.

Cheers,
/neil

Attachments

• P1020758.JPG
    P1020758.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 254
Back
Top Bottom