Cleaning out the shed, gs750/CB750 parts

NBraun

Been Around the Block
Decided i'm tired of having all these parts laying around and that it's time to get ride of them. Prices are without shipping, and my location is 57006. Feel free to make an offer on something if you don't like my price. Lastly, I may not be the best about remembering to check my PM's, so you can contact me at nbraun147@gmail.com, and you'll get a quick response.

This isn't all of it, just what I was able to go through tonight.

Kawasaki tank, I'm not sure which model this is off of. -$60
yzN4hYzl.jpg

saQdq6ol.jpg

p3LPZx9l.jpg

78 cb750 battery tray-$10
bw5eO6Sl.jpg

CB750 Stock Oil Tank-$15
qinhnh6l.jpg

CB750 Tach-$15
nGuwyowl.jpg

T07NvMql.jpg

CB750 Brake rod and pivots-$10
ieUncsul.jpg

CB750 Brake Lever-$10
ofpX73Gl.jpg

CB750 Shocks-$25
gO6vkgYl.jpg

Offset sprocket for CB750-$40
5JkaRzkl.jpg

TYFx3e6l.jpg

Universal 1" Clutch lever-$20
XlMVFbfl.jpg

Universal 1" Throttle tube and grip-$25
gyJz0XKl.jpg

Front sprocket for CB750-$30
40IObsRl.jpg

CB750 condenser-$10 for the pair
Rdukik1l.jpg

37mm Clip ons-$40
D3nVf7Cl.jpg

I also have a titled 1977 GS750 Frame. I bought this bike for it's motor and don't have much use for the rest of it. The previous owner added rearsets to it, that work well with the stock motor. If anyone is interested in the roller and is local, perhaps we can figure something out. I don't have a full picture of just the frame, but it is in the back ground here. I will get a better one tonight.

If someone really wanted it, I would be willing to ship the frame through Fastenal, however shipping I believe would be around $100-$150.

UdYzIp0l.jpg

nqXznZel.jpg

SsUfpxll.jpg

P0u7z1Kl.jpg

IcGKcSVl.jpg

5EwD9R2l.jpg

However if i'm going to part it out, these are the parts.

Wheels-$40/piece. Tires appear to runnable

Shocks-$30

Rear Brake Caliper-$15

Rear Brake Stay-$10

Swingarm-$30

Front Forks, Includes Triples-$50

35mm Clip ons-$40

Axle Adjusters-$10

Rear sets-$30

I would have been interested in the frame if it weren't so far away or already hacked up. Luckily every untitled bike that I end up having to scrap, I have saved the rear of the frames just in case I find one like this that I could put back a little closer to the way it should be to build a proper vintage 70's superbike.
To the previous poster, those are not gs750 rearsets, they are rear sets fit to a modified gs750 frame. They will not bolt to a stock frame from the looks of it, unless you are good with metalworking & MIG/TIG welding

FYI if anyone is wondering, this is located in Brookings, South Dakota. That's what the ZIP code he posted brings up.

How much for the GS spiked wheel seat with the rear disc? No tires needed. Shipping to 29730.

Back
Top Bottom