rd125 build up, mini twostroke smoke

thanks for the props everyone...
Stroker Crazy:, most of the stuff that i do is small bikes and a ton of 50cc stuff for people, here is a 50cc watercooled honda i built for the Mid american moped league races that were suppose to happen in ohio two a year or so ago but never did.. and a mb5, ysr (with watercooled derbi motor swap) and derbi gpr that i built last year too.. i love the little bikes
2011-03-21%252014.10.40.jpg

IMAG0249.jpg
5934996234_333f417539_z.jpg

IMAG0074.jpg

got the rear wheel on today and hopefully all the paint will be done tomorrow...this thing is tiny
IMAG0601.jpg

Looking pretty damn smart.
I'm really taken by the ped you did for the moped league, do you have any more pictures of it by any chance?

IMAG0621.jpg

i got the front fairings in and realized that the pipes where a little to robust, so i had to do a little re-positioning and am adding spring mounts down the header a bit to keep them from shaking apart

got one pipe 95% done today, clears the fairing and looks pretty decent i think.. also got some bigger carbs for the bike, decided to just got with what the TA125 had and use the mikuni 28mm vm's
IMAG0625.jpg

IMAG0623.jpg

IMAG0622.jpg

IMAG0624.jpg

IMAG0626.jpg

IMAG0627.jpg

IMAG0628.jpg

got the fairing back and the windscreen installed... i still need to build all the mounts for it and get some quick release fastners for it, but it looks good mocked up.... also i built the 2 into 1 for the intake out of carbon fiber
IMAG0655.jpg

IMAG0656.jpg

IMAG0658.jpg

IMAG0659.jpg

Bloody lovely. Not enough full fairings on here, I know they are not cheap and present another bucket load of technical problems, so fair play to ya mate :)

Like I ahve said before, excellent work. This is top notch and the fairing is To quote Fat Bastard "Dead Sexy!"

IMAG0668.jpg

IMAG0667.jpg

got the upper T support for fairing done and the lower fairing backet built today, just need to do the mid one now

the upper is a T that sits in a whole on the triple tree nut and is only as high as the quarter inch tubing off of the nut. maybe the pic i took is at a funny angle... i don't think my back works well enough for my chin to hit that thing

Back
Top Bottom