Rear set, levers and pegs. $90

So I just wanted to post in here really quick and praise the OP. He sent me my rear sets last week and I register them yesterday, unfortunately the toe pegs were missing and the levers were only put through one die so they were missing an angle. I emailed the OP as soon as I noticed the issues and not only did he send me the toe pegs already but after he saw the pictures I sent him of the levers he immediately sent them out with $5 in the box for return shipping on the levers that I already received. Wicked stand up dude and would do business again in a heartbeat.

BTW the rear sets are very nice pieces, scoop em up while you can.

haplo_84 said:
Those look sweet man! Your gonna end up starting an entire business out of this work!

Thanks a bunch. Im trying too. these are just the beginning of what I plan to make!!!!

Well I just picked up a first year cb350!!! ;D
I plan on using it as a guinea pig for rear sets, and maybe a top triple clamp too!
Its a complete blue/white model with a TON of real nice parts. After im don wiht it, ill sell it whole or part it out. Although its way too nice to part out. But in the mean time im designing mounts for it. SO be patient if your wanting just pegs and levers for one of these.

Durgam_K said:
I plan on using it as a guinea pig for rear sets, and maybe a top triple clamp too!
Its a complete blue/white model with a TON of real nice parts. After im don wiht it, ill sell it whole or part it out. Although its way too nice to part out. But in the mean time im designing mounts for it. SO be patient if your wanting just pegs and levers for one of these.
Put me on the list. I am building a cb350 and will need rearsets and the top of the triple tree as mine is cracked!

Durgam_K said:
I plan on using it as a guinea pig for rear sets, and maybe a top triple clamp too!of these.

The early 350s had the narrow front end and no pinch bolts on top clamp. Better to make a top clamp for a later model with the pinch bolts. MG Innovatives of Erie PA used to make some really cool parts for Honda twins but they seem to be out of business. Perhaps you can fill the gap? How about a starter hole plug?

I can do both of those. give me some time on the triple clamp. the rear sets are first on my list, as ive got 4 other triple clamps in the making. but ill get them hammered out soon enough. since this is the only 350 i have, ill be doing this one first. Until someone volunteers to send me a clamp of their own. Ringo sent me his cb550 upper a few weeks ago. Thansk to him for that one.

Happy to help, Kris. Any word on a design for that? Don't mean to rush you but I may need to have this bike buttoned up in about a month due to a possible relocation.

Durgam_K said:
I can do both of those. give me some time on the triple clamp. the rear sets are first on my list, as ive got 4 other triple clamps in the making. but ill get them hammered out soon enough. since this is the only 350 i have, ill be doing this one first. Until someone volunteers to send me a clamp of their own. Ringo sent me his cb550 upper a few weeks ago. Thansk to him for that one.

looks like you dont need my mounts anymore haha.

Im still interested...just waiting for more cash...

Keep a cb350 set of rearsets for me handy...and i might invest in a triple tree as well if the rear sets are close to perfect :)

Durgam_K said:

Did you ever make up the XS rear sets with folding pegs? would like to get a set....
Thanks

I made up a bunch of normal pegs and levers over the weekend. I will be finishing them up this afternoon. That will free me up to make some prototype folding units. I want to make them from Aluminum, but they need to be strong enough too. Stainless is expensive to buy, and steel will have to be plated for corrosion. Ive got a design down on paper (CAD), i just have to make a set, and put on a bike and test them.

Most modern bike pegs are aluminum, and even the aftermarket ones are too. So if i do it right, they should be plenty strong!

Is there a way to make the fixed ones clear the kick start, or is that what everyone wants the folding ones for?

revmedia said:
Is there a way to make the fixed ones clear the kick start, or is that what everyone wants the folding ones for?
That's why I want the folders, plus I like folding pegs from a safety stand point. Had my ankle trapped between a non folding peg and an exhaust pipe once after a crash......if someone hadn't been right there to lift the bike off of me.....you get the picture.....I ended with a hand sized 2nd degree burn as it was!

Durgam_K said:

I would be willing to send you a CB450 upper, and I am really interested in getting a set of your rear sets. I would be willing to send you a rear passenger peg as well for you to mock up a mount.

Alright, funds are here! when you have a sec, PM me a price quote for pegs and lever and linkage package to U.S. zip 15226. You still take Paypal?

Thanks

RR

durgam, can you post pics of how your cb350 rear sets are going to mount... im a little curious... i will still buy from you but i need to know what it will look like

Any pics of them mounted on someones bike yet? ;D
Really nice quality looking stuff there. Any news on linkages and mounts?

I just got the rear sets today durgam, all i can say man is wow, these things are more beautiful in person than the picture suggested! I can't wait to get them mounted up. I have to say one thing though, there is something missing, you need to make a logo and etch them into your parts. :) :) :)

Back
Top Bottom