** The official DTT REGIONAL COLOURS**

Dirty South is fair game. I'm pretty sure there are no copyrights involved once you throw it on the web like this.

Not to put a damper on it for anyone but in this case all copyright stays with the original artist unless otherwise stated. My wife works in intellectual property and has to explain to a lot of her cases that just because it's on the internet doesn't mean it's free.

that is why I asked the question, didn't want to break down any anglo-american relations ;) ;) I just have a guy local to me (4 miles away) who does my stickers for 2 other forums I go on (and organise parties/show stands for) and was going to ask him to do me some for my next project bike (soon I hope) and was going to sticker it up, as I invite a photographer from Streetfighter magazine along to the parties/rallies I do and I have my next one booked for may next year 8) better start building soon ::)

Thanx to the efforts of Surplus6 and John Ashmore I've had the DTT / UK decals made and the matching patches should be on their way to me just after Christmas.

Thanks to all the UK Chapter and others who have chipped in with design suggestions.

I think what we have defines the UK element but still with a firm connection to the parent organisation.

This is still the rough artwork [ top 2 red diagonals ] but the finished artwork has now been rendered by John Ashmore and it's superb.

Not restricted to UK members, if anyone out there is interested in the UK patches / decals let me know.

I'm currently in discussions with a US based company [ well known to this parish ] to handle US and initially, Canadian orders. That will be for the DTT stuff and any John Hancox art and other merchandise. That's likely to happen early in the New Year.

img042.jpg

veloracermike said:
I'd like to get a Dirty South, TX and Los Angeles patch, anyone know how I can get my hands on these?

Most ppl take the artwork off here to either a custom embroidery shop, or online patch makers. The cost is higher to just run small batches, but if I were guessing, some of the designs on this thread have never been made. There are some dirty south patches floating about tho.

Another run is being made at the TX patch.

Inquire within...
http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=32380.20

I haven't seen a California patch yet. Up late tonight...What do you think?...

dttPatchGS09.jpg

Needs a little cleanin' up. I've done a few other versions, but I think I like this one best. Thought about putting a helmet & goggles on "Monarch". Maybe later. Any interest/criticism?

Cheers,
-Jeff

Cleaned up a bit, and down to 3 colors...

dttPatchGS11.jpg

See all the versions here...

http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s106/hurricaneFro/Misc/

Searching prices locally before ordering anything.

Cheers,
-Jeff

Here they are guys - the Official DTT / UK Chapter patches and decals.

The Patches are 100mm / 4" [ nominal ] and the decals are 80mm [ 3" nominal ].

Graphics courtesy of those fine fellows over at JCA Graphics [ thanx John ] with not a little help from Surplus6.

UK / EU buyers see the DTT UK Chapter posts, for our US and Canadian cousins whose life would just not be complete without them - check out Brother Joe's DWMS racing Emporium.

Some of you have asked for them to be sent direct from the UK - that's not a problem. I'll get the US / canadian posting rates tomorrow [ 9th. Jan ] and they can be ordered by PM'ing me and I'll let you have Paypal details.

The Cafe-Moto logo is now back in circulation [ after 30 years ! ] and has seen a slight update courtesy of artist John Hancox - also available direct or through DWMS Racing.
The slogan "we're not going back to the sixties - we never left" seems to have struck a chord.

US AND CANADIAN POST RATES - 2 X DECALS, 2 X PATCHES £2.20
4 X DECALS, 4 X PATCHES £2.75
Picture055.jpg

Picture056.jpg

these pics don't do them justice, they're that good I may need a new jacket to show them off on 8) well it is my birthdat on sunday ;) ;)

The shipment is now on the way to DWMS Racing and should arrive by the weekend.

So all you guys who contacted me - please go direct to DWMS [ link top of page ]. The carriage was quite reasonable for the first consignment - certainly cheaper per order than doing them direct from the UK in ones and twos.

Brother Joe will work out the US price when he has all the final on-costs.

UK guys:
YOu don't *need* a special patch, all you need is the accent and people will know you're the *original* real-deal. :D

Rich Ard said:
Money sent. Now more stories!

Thanx for that - Working on the next story. Made me laugh a lot thinking about it - and tinged with a little emotion. You'll understand when you read it

CrescentSon said:
Thats gonna be a spendy patch with 4 thread colors, but it looks damn nice f'sure.

You might be surprised - most shops have machines setup with a certain number of color spools, so as long as you're within that range the cost doesn't change. Can't remember how many colors it is though - worth asking before you start simplifying the design.

Back
Top Bottom