DTT Photo Scavenger Hunt, Interactive Play Along,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Re: DTT Photo Scavenger Hunt, Interactive Play Along,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lstuckey1 said:
Hotel Monteleone here I come!
Yes yes you gave me the idea

Damn, thought I had this one covered. But alas, it's unavailable until the weekend :(

Hope you're not talking about me. I'm shit outta luck. I know there isn't a carousel anywhere in Montana currently. It's pretty much winter here.

Does it still count if it's a merry-go-round that's old enough to have been referred to, at the time, as a carousel? You know, like if the term 'carousel' came before 'merry-go-round' for some reason. I'm not completely sure which came first, but I think you catch my drift.

I have the perfect place in mind, but the only problem is that it entails riding through the food court of my local mall. I don't think security will be pleased.

It's supposed to be around 60 this weekend. I may pull my bike out and get this one if it's still open.

I only know of one near that is theoretically accessible - I just haven't figured out how to avoid the security guys!

Crazy

Got it!
utf-8BSU1BRzAxMDIuanBn.jpg

Next mark is Santa Claus!
You must get a pic of your bike and Santa. No pics of people in just a fuzzy hat and white beard, they must be fully dressed out.
(also acceptable will be Mrs. Claus and/or a sexy Santa's Helper ;))

Redbird said:
Got it!
http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll297/vialfmly/utf-8BSU1BRzAxMDIuanBn.jpg[/img
[/quote]

Very nice. The carousel is nice too.

Re: Re: DTT Photo Scavenger Hunt, Interactive Play Along,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Redbird said:
Got it!
utf-8BSU1BRzAxMDIuanBn.jpg

Next mark is Santa Claus!
You must get a pic of your bike and Santa. No pics of people in just a fuzzy hat and white beard, they must be fully dressed out.
(also acceptable will be Mrs. Claus and/or a sexy Santa's Helper ;))

Did you offer rides for a quarter?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

The mark has expired. Got anything new to call? I think Santa was a bit early, at least here. We hadn't even hit remembrance day yet at the time :) I've been striking out on the calls lately....

Ok, we've had planes and trains, how about automobiles?
The new mark is: You must get a pic of your bike and a car from the same decade. The only stipulation is, it can't be your own car.

If this mark expires... we're going back to Santa :p ;)

What year is your truck Chris....lol
If no 1 get this in the next 24 hours I'll have it. I told you would be swapping this back and forth until we get to the summertime

Same decade.... hmmmm wonder if that yellow 70's chevy short bed is still sitting around the corner....

Must be NICE to have that kinda weather! Get a mark up, planning on riding to work Friday, not taking the company truck. :D

Back
Top Bottom