DTT Photo Scavenger Hunt, Interactive Play Along,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give it the weekend, the weather went south but its gotten better around here and just now the roads are getting clean again.

I'm planning on going for a ride Saturday I'll get if no one else does. I'm hoping my present shows up by then. ;)

Re: Re: DTT Photo Scavenger Hunt, Interactive Play Along,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

frogman said:
Give it the weekend, the weather went south but its gotten better around here and just now the roads are getting clean again.

I'm planning on going for a ride Saturday I'll get if no one else does. I'm hoping my present shows up by then. ;)

Parts...?

Send from my Razr Maxx HD

Y'all better hurry up looks like I'm gonna be done with work early and the sun is shining. :D

Yeah famous last words, "HEY I'm getting off work EARLY!" turned into over time. I will be out soon as I can mange to get the bike started. I have 5 miles to ride.

Famous last words are right. Mines only about 20 min one way. My cut off would be about -10 but I may not even be around tomorrow.

From the net:

1297271577681_ORIGINAL.jpg

Some Douche lit a car on fire and rolled it down the hill. They did find the bastards, all inder 18 yoa IIRC.

images

And....

DSC_0205-1_zpsc343a4cb.jpg

DSC_0206-1_zps863dbf49.jpg

DSC_0207-1_zps29bcb55c.jpg

DSC_0208_zps4a5bfd8a.jpg

DSC_0209_zps8f9c39f2.jpg

DSC_0211_zps96410b67.jpg

Here's mine had to try a couple more than I figured I would have to.

20130105145007.jpg

I drive over this one everyday I FIGURED it would have a damn sign but didn't.

20130105121115.jpg

Photobucket is being quirky, I'll load a few more later.

Next mark I want to see infront of a statue of an animal. Not a picture but a 3D thing piece of art.

Garage Rat said:
Photobucket is being quirky, I'll load a few more later.

Next mark I want to see infront of a statue of an animal. Not a picture but a 3D thing piece of art.
Nice shots and effort Garage Rat. Unfortunately your pic does not include the sign with the name of the river, creek or stream that the bridge crosses............ :-[ That was part of the mark............ Frogman gets to call the next mark....

CCRider said:
How about a picture of your bike on a bridge or the shoulder of the road before the bridge with a sign showing the name of the waterway the bridge crosses. Doesn't matter if it's the Mississippi River or a 10 ft wide muddy creek as long as there's a sign showing the name of the river/creek. And I mean a real DOT type bridge sign not crayon on cardboard. :)

CC
This is where CC called the last mark.................

Garage Rat said:
Awww, come on, its not even a bridge, more like a culvert with a road over top. ::)
There's not even any water under your's, just a bunch of snow. What is that a glacier? ;)

GLENNWOOD55CAMEO said:
This is where CC called the last mark.................

DSC_0206-1_zps863dbf49.jpg

Its erm... "Danger River", yea thats the one!

I passed over a little "bridge" to get to the big one, that had a sign. I just didnt have anything to lean the bike on and not wanting to walk through a ditch full of snow to get to the highway beside the trail.

Next time...

HAHAAA that's funny, I didn't even see you post before I did and I had to run out of the house right after to go back to damn work! I spent most of the morning looking for that stupid sign only to find 4 more in a row right after it. ::)

I actually like the statue of an animal idea, HAS to be at least in a public place AND at least 4 feet tall.

Back
Top Bottom