Post a pic of your latest purchase

Killman77 said:
Did she give you that, "You're totally clueless" look?

Nope, she was quite happy with it actually.

I know she is going to ask me to do something else and I am running out of options. I already bought a robot vacuum.

cklamer said:
Had to get this made out of necessity because my Benji fiberglass tank cracked and cannot be repaired.

Awesome tank!!! Would you mind sharing where you got it?

Here's my latest purchase.
30 stitches later I won't know until I get the bill what it actually costs.

Those fancy cool spikey metal foot pegs offer great grip in the wet! But get your foot caught between them and a hay bale and you'll wish you'd stuck with stock rubber pegs

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411221131.173945.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411221131.173945.jpg
    286.4 KB · Views: 334
Flip flops like a fucking moron.
Just hopped on the bike to ride through the field like I do all the time and came over a rise and boom hay bale. Tried to throttle out, slipped the back end and my foot went between the bale and the footpeg.

Fucking A man. That's really an annoying injury knowing how you are one who wears gear and the one time you don't it bites you in the ass (or the foot)?

Squids seem to never have as much bad luck when they wear their flops. Probably because they don't ride enough to greaten their chances of this happening and them learning their lessen. Good luck man, glad you didn't break anything during this as well.

Yup my girlfriend (on the back, fine) said "this is the only time I have ever seen you ride without boots on" haha.

ATGATT

Ouch! What kind of boot were you wearing? I have masked both of my feet so I can sympathize.

SONIC. said:
Here's my latest purchase.
30 stitches later I won't know until I get the bill what it actually costs.

Those fancy cool spikey metal foot pegs offer great grip in the wet! But get your foot caught between them and a hay bale and you'll wish you'd stuck with stock rubber pegs

These beauties are for my GT750, they are Higgspeeds. I need now to figure out what throttle cables I need to convert from CV's to VM34's and what jetting to start with.

Attachments

• 20140920_101025.jpg
    20140920_101025.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 202
Hmmm..... those Yamaha 2 strokes really do breed like rabbits.....good get Mike!

And Justin......sorry to hear about your foot. Hopefully you aren't laid up too bad.

Ordered this 1pc braided front hose from slingshot cycles along with a speed bleeder and a banjo bolt brake switch

Redbird said:
tumblr_mu6gflkcbw1sp7v2io5_400.gif

:p

Sorry to hear Joostan. Is it going to keep you off the bike for a while?

I got on the bike and rode it home when I got back from the hospital.
But yeah it will be a few weeks probably before I can operate the rear brake haha

Back
Top Bottom