Gasolina Jackets, now with armor

jsharpphoto

Coast to Coast
There are a lot members who own gasolina boots, myself included. I've been wanting a nice leather jacket and loved their designs, but I want armor.

So I emailed Ashley at gasolina, she was my service rep when I bought my boots, and asked if they could sew pockets into the liner to hold armor, and she said the issue with that was the bulk of the armor. Then I recommended the d3o armor, which she was unfamiliar with. She bought herself some and they retrofit it into her personal jacket. She sent me an email today to let me know they have finished the patterning and can now offer it as a custom service when you order. It's currently only available on the Speedway jacket, and it's $30.

So if you've been looking for a really nice jacket with the latest armor tech, you are set.

A quick search shows that a set of d3o (back, shoulders and elbows) will run about 60-70$.

I know this might be out of the price range of a lot of members, but if the jacket is anywhere near as nice as my boots, it's worth it.

I do not work for gasolina, nor do I benefit from their sales. I'm just a fanboy.

Sounds good, i have been lookimg for a decent leather with armour. I love some of the roland sands jackets but for $700 it's a tough bullet to bite any pics of these jackets/ pricing?

http://www.gasolinaboots.com/speedway_jacket.html

The armor pocket isn't listed in the site yet. $425+30, and an extra 70 for the armor, but you buy that on your own, just like the Roland Sands jackets. Still, $200 less than the RSD jackets without any armor. I haven't been able to find out WHERE the sands jackets are made, but the gasolina gear is made right here in North America.

Back
Top Bottom