SIMPSON BANDIT HELMETS... The new Cafe Racer must??!!...

Hey Leon....... put me down for a couple of dem' new Simpsons fer' free....... or, if you rather, send me a couple of yours for free and keep the new ones !!!!!! Heh.......heh.......heh.........

Gents.. You know that the Bandit Generation 1 & 2 are impossible to find and when they do come up on eBay, they usually fetch $400+ especially the gen 1

Recently a Gen 2 bandit sold on eBay for $250.

Considering that, I could be convinced to let then go at:
$350 $250 & $150 + shipping respectively..

JustinLonghorn said:
Dick.... HA!

Hey! I'm not giving my bandit collection away for free!

But I'll find and post email of the guy who was looking to get give away has the 3 or 4 NOS bandits... But that was last fall when he contacted me...

Shit man, I misread what you were saying. I thought the Guy giving away the helmets was a joke. I retract my "Dick" comment. Ha.

However, if you can find that dude's contact info, I would be genuinely interested.

Bahahaha.. No prob.. I have the guys email on my home computer..
I'll post it up when I get home then it's a race.. :)

In retrospect, i should have taken them when he offered them to me...

Yeah... Like the time that guy tried to give me a sandcast 750 and a zero mile brough superior but I was like 'nah...'

Yeah but if you buy a Brough Superior you get murdered by MI5- at least that's what happened to "Aircraftsman Shaw"....

7 years since I started this thread... Are people still rocking these Bandit helmets anymore?..

Just wondering... I just got a PM from someone asking if I still have these helmets..

locO leoN said:
7 years since I started this thread... Are people still rocking these Bandit helmets anymore?..

Just wondering... I just got a PM from someone asking if I still have these helmets..

HA! Just ordered a new one last week! :eek: ;D

Back
Top Bottom