you guys are hard to find!!

butterflymethane said:
Damn! I can't choose b/w the two of you!
Ok Ok, fine, I am going to be #1 Fan of....myself! bahhahahaa
Or how about, the first one to buy me the bike of my dreams???
Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

DAMN.. I loose again... Kuyarico is the King Pimpin MaK Sugga Daddy...
He's apparently worse that Ease, being surrounded by long-legged beauties all the time!!... how can you compete against that??...

butterflymethane said:
Damn! I can't choose b/w the two of you!
Ok Ok, fine, I am going to be #1 Fan of....myself! bahhahahaa
Or how about, the first one to buy me the bike of my dreams???
Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Ok, what bike would that be? :)

locOleoN said:
DAMN.. I loose again... Kuyarico it the King Pimpin MaK Sugga Daddy...
He's apparently worse that Ease, being surrounded by long-legged beauties all the time!!... how can you compete against that??...

Noel, you been spying on me again??? ;D

butterflymethane said:
oh, i wouldn't mind a cb 77 SuperHawk or something like that, but I'll settle for a big wheel ;)

How about a Green Machine?
green-machine-2006-small.jpg

Hey Noel, I hope you have at least twenty of those white t-shirts cuz thats the only thing I ever see you wearing. You must have gone to a catholic school.

Bandito said:
Hey Noel, I hope you have at least twenty of those white t-shirts cuz thats the only thing I ever see you wearing. You must have gone to a catholic school.
Catholic? Noel? I can't stop laughing!

his white shirts are b/c he doesn't know how else to colour coordinate the rest of his clothes ;)

butterflymethane said:
Catholic? Noel? I can't stop laughing!

his white shirts are b/c he doesn't know how else to colour coordinate the rest of his clothes ;)

Ohhhh.. Im getting the shaft again for no reason!!!..

Kuyarico said:
Hey, if the look works for the Fonz, then it should work for Noel

fonz.jpg

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey....<thumbs up>

Can't I be your doo wop girl? I'll dress up like Pinkie Tuscadaro or Leather Tuscadaro if you want me to :)

Bandito said:
no he only has the one, but since he only wears it when he rides his bike, it is barely used ;D

pyro139 said:
no he only has the one, but since he only wears it when he rides his bike, it is barely used ;D

Even you Pyro?? even you???.. LOL!!!...

Back
Top Bottom