Maritime's new GL - 2UP Distance eater

Here she is stripped of all the broken bits

1732-270518145548.jpeg

Yep I already scratched the fender getting out of storage. And the tykenol 3 they gave me for the shingles is taking care of the bruises lol.

CrabsAndCylinders said:
You have shingles too, double whammy! I had them about 6 years ago,not fun.

Ha I know, their done thank god but sucked for a week or so. I got the anti-viral in time to shorten the duration. They went fast but turned into phneumonia so now I'm on antibiotics for that and since shit seems to happen in 3's dumping the bike is #3. So done for a bit I hope.

Damn Mike sorry to hear that, you're really being put through the wringer recently. Hope that's it for the bad, here's to more good coming your way

Thanks Jim, bad usually comes in 3's, so 3 have passed so should be good for a while I hope. Just hope the soreness goes away before the parts arrive so I can get them on the bike and get some more riding in. Need to have her all sorted for a run to Laconia on June 14-17 with the Indian crew LOL.

Yep, 'wings don't do well in grass. Sorry it bruised you up. Seems bruises keep reminding you that you messed up. Are you matching the fairing paint to the shelter? You did a great job on it.

it didn't help it was wet, down hill and while turning using some front brake. If I have time before Laconia I'll paint it to match, if not I'll run in black then paint later but yes I will match the paint to the tins. I still have some left.

Dang dude sorry to be reading about all that.

Thankfully though, sounds like you came out of it a little better off than the machine.

Rode today. Running great. Back brake dragging a bit and bars are slightly bent but I can live with that

I've still got the bars from my '78 GL that I took off to replace with lower ones. Do you need them?

Thanks for the offer but their so slighlty bent you cant tell riding. Just if you look at them lol

Back
Top Bottom