found old pictures of my first bike

garagedoreen

Been Around the Block
I just found this cd with some pictures in it when I was cleaning out my house. and found some pictures of my first bike on it. I think I had this bike in 2000 when I use to live in Oregon. Now I live in SoCal. I sold the bike when I moved back home to SoCal. Anyways, I didnt think I would see this bike again. but I found some pictures. I thought I would post it. I remember I bought it for like $500 not working. The onlly thing wrong with it was that the spark plug wires was crossed. I uncrossed them and it ran perfect. The body was messed up so I put on a few new farings from Airtech. and some mirrors and I was ready to learn how to ride. I think I spent like 800 bucks total. Anyways here it is.

huricane02.jpg

huricane01.jpg

Here's my first, a '93 GSXR750 that I bought in 1995. I put on a set of Pirelli Dragons, polished the frame, cut away some of the excessive and dated bodywork, added a full Yosh exhaust, and had my local speed shop install a jet kit. It dyno'd at 103hp.
Just finished polishing, exhaust not installed yet.
almostdone.jpg

This is how she looked for the next four years. I learned alot riding this tank. Sure it weighed a ton, but Suzi was stable as hell in the corners.
brighter.jpg

Here's Mine:
(Bro on the front, Me on the back)
cabinbike.jpg

Rode this little XR80 for years... Finally had to get rid of it when I got nailed by a pickup truck, breaking the bike (and some of me) right in half. :(

Back
Top Bottom