DO THE TON BIKE OF THE MONTH - OCTOBER 2019

MAKE YOUR SELECTION THEN SCROLL DOWN AND HIT "SUBMIT" TO CAST YOUR VOTE!

• [b][size=3]cb250nproject[/b][br][url=http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=73417][IMG]http:/

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • [b][size=3]jordandogtown[/b][br][url=http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=76232][IMG]http:/

Votes: 18 51.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
DO THE TON BIKE OF THE MONTH

Here are the Nomination Rules:

1. Nominate one of our members' bikes for Bike of the Month - include up to 3 flattering pictures of the bike in question. This is an opportunity to recognize someone who's bike has inspired you.

Please don't nominate your own bike - make sure you have a well detailed build thread, post up in the Show n Shine area etc. and if enough people like your bike, someone will nominate it and maybe you'll see it as our banner in an upcoming month!

The Nomination must be accompanied by the member's User Name, a link to the thread where their bike is best described (Build thread, Show n Shine etc.) and a PHOTO of the bike in question.

2. Someone seconds the nomination (please only second one nomination)

3. Member should accept the nomination - If you're nominating a bike, make sure you're in contact with the owner, that they want the bike included and they accept the nomination. The Nominee should provide some back-story on the project, especially if there is a limited build thread.

4. Bike must be in running roadworthy condition - no basket cases. I know our bikes are never really 'finished' but it should be on the road/track/dirt and rideable.

5. If a bike has been nominated in the previous month but did not win, it should not be included in the current month's contest. Wait 3 months to allow other worthy nominations and then resubmit if you like.

6. Bikes that have won in prior contests should not be included unless they have been modified significantly.

We will accept nominations for a few days till we have a good selection to a limit of 3 bikes per contest.

A poll will be set up and voting will take place for a week or so depending on timing. Whoever ends the voting period with the most votes wins :D

============================

LOST APOSTLE

James (aka The Jimbonaut here on DTT) - the owner the jewelry company Lost Apostle - is now proudly sponsoring the BOTM competition, and sweetening the pot with a $75 gift certificate!

This can be redeemed at their awesome website - www.lostapostlejewelry.com

lostapostlelogo.png

Offering a wide selection of handmade bronze jewelry for the Renegade, the Rebel and the Rogue - now the BOTM winner can look sharp while tearing it up on their winning scoot.

Thanks Guys really appreciate the nomination, I'll try and take some decent photos tomorrow if the weather is ok

I nominate jordandogtown and his 1979 CB750, I think these two bikes are worthy competitors

Attachments

• 106817-160919073917-5549625.jpeg
    106817-160919073917-5549625.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 341
Oh wow, what an honor. Not only to be nominated but alongside THE Frankenhonda (II). I graciously and nervously accept.

On an unrelated note.... how many times can one lose BOTM and be re-nominated? ;D

In order to correctly follow form I will gladly second the nomination of jordandogtown's great bike. Looks like we have two really worthy contenders this month! (Not that the contenders from other months haven't been worthy as well!)

Theres gotta be another DOHC honda to round this out to 3.

jordandogtown said:
Oh wow, what an honor. Not only to be nominated but alongside THE Frankenhonda (II). I graciously and nervously accept.

On an unrelated note.... how many times can one lose BOTM and be re-nominated? ;D

Lol I feel the same I seriously love your bike it’s so staunch and the mono shock is killer

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Not sure if its competed and or won or not, but how about J-Rod 10's dohc single sides swinger custom?
c0c4a16ed0db34e0cafcad2333466507.jpg

I'll start the voting shortly :) so if there's another nomination, get it in quick.

Tim said:
I'll start the voting shortly :) so if there's another nomination, get it in quick.

looks like i put in that last nom 8 seconds before your reply lol talk about down to the wire ;)

These are the only other pics I can find, the great fuel flood of September 19 put a damper on my photo shoot plans

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Attachments

• IMG_7535.JPG
    IMG_7535.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 298
  • IMG_7625.JPG
    IMG_7625.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 303
Hurco550 said:
looks like i put in that last nom 8 seconds before your reply lol talk about down to the wire ;)

Get the link to the build in there please - is it on the road?

Tim said:
Get the link to the build in there please - is it on the road?
Could not find the link to the build thread though I was under a bit of a time crunch. I will look again today

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Here it is, 2016 is when he finished it. Had it at Barber that year, lovely in person too.

http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=64649.0

Back
Top Bottom