Maritime's new GL - 2UP Distance eater

Thanks guys deer here are total assholes, 200 + lbs of brainless shit heads. Anyway i like the colour scheme just need ti have it sort out LOL. Just grabbed a ton of nightcrawlers going trout fishing bright and early tomorrow. Then I will sort the paint mess

This is what I should have feckin done from the start. Stripped to bare ready to repaint when humidity cooperates.

1732-240617134652.jpeg

Badges done:

1732-240617134548.jpeg

Ha. I got those stubbys at the beer store because I have a stout ready to bottle and I thought I put some of it in the stubby bottles.

if this takes much longer you are going to have to fly down here

and ride my gl1200 easy boy recliner to barber

Is it perfect? No can I ride it tomorrow fuck yeah. Better than it was a few small fuck ups jept it from being perfect.

1732-080717205111.jpeg

Just need a button for the seat and ready to ride.

Here she is out in the garage. Perseverance. Ride later today. Just need to get a button for the seat, lost the original sone how.

1732-090717082743.jpeg

Yepbthe first gen 75-79 never had fairings from Honda. Only aftermarket. And I agree they are way better without

here is the "other" bulk carrier "PERSEVERANCE" position lol

https://www.vesselfinder.com/vessels/PERSEVERANCE-IMO-9647875-MMSI-538005192

Thanks guys, I only got it around the block as the website was down to renew the rego and there were road blocks everywhere all weekend. Hit one on the way to work today even, they are looking for expired rego and inspections and its a $172.50 fine LOL . So site is back up today and will get her all legal and do a real ride, from the short ride the fork brace was worth every penny, front end was was firmer and more stable etc.

Back
Top Bottom