Creative present!

Bert Jan

Holy Modification Batman
So over here in Holland we celebrate 'Sinterklaas". It's kind of santaclaus with some major changes;

sinterklaas-en-zwarte-piet.jpg

They come every year on a boat from "Spain" (harbour nearby) So the kids think hes realy from spain;

haarlem-sinterklaas-intocht-2011.jpg

google 'sinterklaas intocht' for more pics haha

As you can see, sinterklaas has helpers, "zwarte pieten" (black pedro's) and the story goes that they drop presents to kids thru the chimney on december 5th. Thats why pedros are black.

Aaaanyway, still with me? hahaha

Because adults dont believe anymore, we substituted "the kids with presents december 5th" to "adults december 5th". a week or so before, we all draw a ticket with a name of someone and make a present with some small gifts, just for fun and family. My GF draw me, and look what she made! Gotta love it!

foto.jpg

image_2.jpg

Close-up of the choke lever haha

I grew up in holland, and have very fond memories of December 5th and Sinterklaas. Even though we live in the US now, i will be teaching my kids about it as soon as they are old enough.

Sinterklaas is like the pimp version of Santa. He's got a kickass pope hat, and minions.

She built that for you? Marry her NOW! Mine doesn't even know that one has two pipes and one has four...

haha, i think that part is covered altough it may take some years. Were just out of college and struggling to get by every month. So primary targets first ;) I really want to marry her!

She also built her own bike, a cb200 tracker;
http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=32298.0

Back
Top Bottom