TATTOOs... Lets see what ya got!!..

Re: TATTOO's... Lets see what ya got!!..

You did look at the photo , right ? Okay, I'd like to change " Homo " for " Schmeckelcopf " please . ;D

There were some cool tats though.

Alright.... I gotta bring this thread back--

I just got this tattoo today...

P1010008-1.jpg

And this one is on my leg...

a1.jpg

I have others too...

Can't quite make out what it says with all the glare from the ointment, besides...what does it translate into??

Caeli enarrant gloriam Dei. In latin, its "the heavens declare the glory of God"

that is definately a statment? hopefully your soul looks like you that's a free pass through heaven's gates

Ton Up Kid said:
I don't know, I like my bitches, bikes, and beer all at the same time. Thats the kind of the lifestyle I have adapted. Censorship sucks, and what kind of motorcycle site is family friendly. Are we all talking about the same thing here. For DUCK's sake!

I know i am going to regret this as i have been avoiding threads other than about bike stuff. But had to reply to this person. You are a TWAT...If you refer to females as "bitches" you must be macho, misogynistic cave man, Probably one of these myopic crustaceans who thinks its cool to start fights and hit women. I have met the sort before " the biker dude" patches on the back and cant ride to save his life to scared to race as he is scared of being beaten especially by a women and that would hurt his macho image... you Twat.
had enough of that sort in the Uk never raced one who could live up to the talk on the road or track.
Right feel better for that, now wait f or the fall out ........

miss alliekat said:
I know i am going to regret this as i have been avoiding threads other than about bike stuff. But had to reply to this person. You are a TWAT...If you refer to females as "bitches" you must be macho, misogynistic cave man, Probably one of these myopic crustaceans who thinks its cool to start fights and hit women. I have met the sort before " the biker dude" patches on the back and cant ride to save his life to scared to race as he is scared of being beaten especially by a women and that would hurt his macho image... you Twat.
had enough of that sort in the Uk never raced one who could live up to the talk on the road or track.

[ ;) hey i know wot a TWAT is hehehehe ;D ;D nice one Alliekat]

OI! Alliekat that post was from back in April when this thread had gone to the dogs. Let sleeping dogs lie (to continue the metaphor) :)

miss alliekat said:
I'm pretty sure he used " Bitch " as a figure of speach. Not sticking up for anyone just telling ya how I see it . Wow , she's a sassy lil lassie. :eek:

NJWanker said:
I'm pretty sure he used " Bitch " as a figure of speach. Not sticking up for anyone just telling ya how I see it . Wow , she's a sassy lil lassie. :eek:

Probably so but the ladies don't like being refered to by that.

Cute avatar! Is that what is underneath that helmet? :D

FooFoo said:
Probably so but the ladies don't like being refered to by that.

Cute avatar! Is that what is underneath that helmet? :D
Yep . But right now I wish she was on it .......... ;D

well here are mine...
typical jag bag myspace photo... ya ya ya ... the whole arm will be covered by the end of the winter... it will all be based around NO REGRETS....
till then:

2jfn1c7.jpg

leg... angry sun:

inxxlh.jpg

Inside leg... my Letters... SIGMA NU Br936:

35ivqx3.jpg

my version of a natical sailing star to help me always get home:

svrocy.jpg

I doodled this one day talking on the phone to a customer at my old job seriously like 5 years ago.......found the doodle in a desk drawer at home searching for nail clippers and had it tatooed last June. Semi crappy camera phone pic...and as I move my arm it changes shape so the star looks disproportioned......It's located near my wrist.....wanted it on my wrist, but the artist said it was a bad idea........I'll get more someday........
tatoo.jpg

I went with my sister to get her lip done a short while ago (those of you who have me on facebook can see the video) and she says she'll pay for me to get a lip tattoo for Christmas... Can't really turn down a free tattoo... even on the lip. :D

I'm thinkin checkers, haha.

i dont have any tattoo,,s yet, i am thinking a shamrock on my right forearm, if i have enough money left over after i get done with my cb450,s transformation :)

i do have 3 piercings though, my labret is an 8 gauge got i stabbed right to an 8 gauge, my tongue is an 8 gauge and my septum (nose, bull ring) is a 10 gauge :)

Crab_Cakes said:
I'm hoping t get some Ink one day

Maybe when i'm older

you should get your mom to sign your parental agreement and get a unicorn on right foot. girls dig that....

lovehertz said:
you should get your mom to sign your parental agreement and get a unicorn on right foot. girls dig that....

Dolphins Sweetheart

It’s all about the Dolphins

Back
Top Bottom