rear brakes

JesseMM

hey lads. just got an ace 50 off my mate (made him a surfboard for it) needs a bit of TLC but im stoked for a little cruiser to putt to the shops on.

1st problem is the back brakes arent working. on closer inspection there is a part of the frame (on the right hand side) where the bolt has fallen out that is meant to be connected to (near) the brake on the rear wheel. its seems about 2 inches too short at the moment so im assuming something has moved. havent had a tinker yet, was hoping for some info first?

also unfortunately my mate who collected it for me dropped it an dented the tank :'(
was thinking of bogging and repainting it, is that a good idea or would it be a better option to just buy a new tank?

cheers guys,
jesse

Hi , and welcome
The part that has moved may be your hub. Will probably move back into place with little encouragement . If it is the bolt may need a split pin through it to stop this happening again. Please post a picture so I can let you know how to fix better. There are many businesses that offer mobile paint less dent removal at a good price these days. Better than bogging it up . I have a small dent in my tank too that I will tackle this way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom