calling all oldschool JDM!!

GarageRatt13

I was browsing around and it seems like alot of people on here have oldschool rides so I figured we could lump them into one big post!

heres my 1973 240Z, stock right now but I just ordered my coilovers and im going to be building a L28ET this winter.
2012-03-17_17-08-28_795.jpg

Well, not sure if this REALLY qualifies, but since it's about to turn 20, I figured it was "old-school" enough, and I'd toss it in: ;)

DSC01687.jpg

Here are my two '87 CRX HFs

CKR_Image.jpg

I've had this one for years and it's still running great with 320k on it.

DSCN1518.JPG

This is a current project car. It's got a carbed ZC (jdm motor) in it.

Too cool! Don't see enough CRXs around anymore.
I had an '85, and an '86 Si. Loved those cars. I'll have to dig up some pics!

Call Of Doodie said:
Too cool! Don't see enough CRXs around anymore.
I had an '85, and an '86 Si. Loved those cars. I'll have to dig up some pics!

Yeah, I love 'em too! I really like the 1st generation body style! Pics would be great!

I love those old Celicas!

I've been trying to find a first gen RX7 for cheap to fix up. Over here people with old cars dont even think of selling em they just give em the scrap yard or pick n pull.

I found a 83 Civic 1.3l CVCC for $400 and was heading over to the guys house to buy it and when I got there he told me he scrapped it!

Just listed one of my '87 CRX's on craigslist (seen on page one of this thread). Check it out! :)

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/3217630185.html

yeah too bad that celica was badly rusted. the only thing that was holding the car from splitting in 2 was the trans tunnel. I had also other cars but cant find pics. That crx looks neat. I had a E30 that was my drift day car.

when i wanna go really fast

145.jpg

126.jpg

93 fd
fresh rebuilt 13b, gt35r t4 with supporting mods
running a base map for break in, shooting for 420whp+ 15-17psi

rx7022.jpg

that was my old one, had orig. motor, with 55k miles, stock turbos n 12psi, i went 12.2 at 115mph, and did a top speed run of 175mph..apex seals went, so i swaped motors then got a very intrestin offer so its gone. but ill always own a rotary

Back
Top Bottom