72 Ford f100

AzHonda

Coast to Coast
This is my daily driver. 72 F100 with a 360, C6 auto trans. I just lowered the rear end 2-3 inches a few days ago. has a nice level look to it now (2nd and 4th pic).

Attachments

• IMAG0010.jpg
    IMAG0010.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 765
  • IMAG1729.jpg
    IMAG1729.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 929
  • IMAG1721.jpg
    IMAG1721.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 796
  • IMAG1728.jpg
    IMAG1728.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 803
And when I need air conditioning in this hell hole during the summer months...... ;D

2012 Dodge Journey Crew

Attachments

• IMAG1491.jpg
    IMAG1491.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 750
  • IMAG1493.jpg
    IMAG1493.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 764
  • IMAG1492.jpg
    IMAG1492.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 747
  • IMAG1490.jpg
    IMAG1490.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 355
Nice!
Funny thing is, when I see an old pickup truck riding low like that, I can't help but to think, "Gee, that truck needs new springs." <G>

Nice truck! You don't see many people rollin old longbeds. Everybody wants a shortbox.

Redbird said:
Nice truck! You don't see many people rollin old longbeds. Everybody wants a shortbox. Ive got some Ford rally wheels on there way. Should give a cool classic look.

I know. I actually do not like the looks of short boxes. Looks stubby. I like a long look but not slammed to the ground.

AD- I had a International Travelall (75) that looked lowered but it wasn't. The springs were just tired but I loved the stance. I wish to hell I wouldn't have sold it.

Attachments

• DSC03795.JPG
    DSC03795.JPG
    148.7 KB · Views: 933
  • IMAG0009.jpg
    IMAG0009.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 880
  • Ford rally wheel.jpg
    Ford rally wheel.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 785
That old Ford id tits . I used to have a 69 with a 390 built up with air . I miss that truck

Sweet truck!

I'm partial to that series, I had three '72's, and one '71. This was the best of the 72's:

100_3607.jpg

100_3606.jpg

It met it's untimely demise shortly before I got married... :'(

100_3614.jpg

Cool to see another one rolling along!

That is or was a very nice looking truck! Sorry to see it get mangled. Doesn't even look like the engine was salvegable?

That's why I have always liked international's. Everybody has Ford, Chevy and dodges. Rare to ride in a IH. But yeah, it seems everyone wants an old Chevy. I'm a Ford guy.

I'm still bugged to this day that i sold that Travelall. No rhyme or reason, i just sold it. Some lucky dude in Texas owns it now. The bastard! ;D

AzHonda said:
That's why I have always liked international's. Everybody has Ford, Chevy and dodges. Rare to ride in a IH. But yeah, it seems everyone wants an old Chevy. I'm a Ford guy.

I'm fond of the first generation Ford Econoline vans. I may actually get one some day and fix it all up as an awesome shop truck.

0909tr_01_z+1967_ford_econoline_van+left_front_angle.jpg

1964%20Ford%20Econoline%20Van%20Brochure-01.jpg

1961-ford-econoline.png

Dog that white one is locol to me . I've seen it at aslot of car cruised and shows . The picture doesnt do it any justice it is one bad ass van . I always wanted an Econoline pick up to build

The pickups are extremely rare. The first gen Econolines were very prone to serious rust issues, so there are not a lot of surviving Econolines in the Northeast. I imagine the pickup had similar problems, compounded by much smaller sales.

I almost bought an E-van 5 or 6 years ago. It had a reasonably good body. It was missing the engine head and the cylinder walls were badly rusted. I would have still bought it for the $150 the guy wanted for it except that I had no workshop at the time.

I would like to find the Falcon version of the van with the finished interior and 4-speed manual on the column.

No thanks!
I saw one once that someone manage to shoehorn a V8 into. It wasn't a very successful transplant. Ya see, if I get my hands on one, I want it to be a daily driver, and I want to actually haul shit in it. No room for an oversized engine, and no desire to feed a V8.

AlphaDogChoppers said:
No thanks!
I saw one once that someone manage to shoehorn a V8 into. It wasn't a very successful transplant. Ya see, if I get my hands on one, I want it to be a daily driver, and I want to actually haul shit in it. No room for an oversized engine, and no desire to feed a V8.

I gotcha. You do lose some of the utility in the conversion process. It's still bad ass, though!!

There was an origional Arizona Econoline truck version for sale here on CL a few months back. I was toying with picking it up. I dig them too. They are rare.

My first car was a '62 Econoline rust bucket, so I a bit of nostalgic connection to that vehicle.

Back
Top Bottom