Alright PA crew, time for roll call!!!!

NewGuy J - Such a baby face
jkx.jpg

NewGuy J - Black Guy in Black Kilt, Doing it Capt. Morgan Style
kilt.jpg

From Bensalem area Bucks County

Hi NewGuyJ welcome to the board I am a new member too. I was just at the Norton gathering at Washington Crossings last sunday. I see your from Bucks Co so I wonder if you were there and what you ride.

NoLibT140 said:
Hi NewGuyJ welcome to the board I am a new member too. I was just at the Norton gathering at Washington Crossings last sunday. I see your from Bucks Co so I wonder if you were there and what you ride.

I was there as well - did you ride up?

I did not ride because I just got my Bonney back from the shop yesterday. It was a great crowd and quite diverse. What did you ride?

NoLibT140 said:
I did not ride because I just got my Bonney back from the shop yesterday. It was a great crowd and quite diverse. What did you ride?

I drove - my Commando's running, but not reliably yet, so I still need to tinker a bit more before I'm confident it's not gonna leave me somewhere.

I'm part of the hosting organization (DVNR), and that's their big event. It was a great turnout - I think it's the biggest they've had there.

Welcome new guys! You should take a sec and wander around the site! Lots of cool info, bikes and people. If ya have any questions feel free to PM me!

Hi, another new PA guy.

Matt from Lancaster County, I ride a mostly stock '73 CB450 with 10,600 original miles. It's my first bike, though I've been around motorcycles for most of my life. It's been great getting into the cafe thing, I'm looking forward to y'alls input and advice as I'm sure I'll be needing it sooner or later.

NoLibT140 said:
Nice bike Flying Flannel. Do you go to 1st sundays at Ephrata?

Never been, I've only been riding for a couple of weeks now. I used to live in Akron, which is the neighboring town to Ephrata. Where do they hold the meet?

It's at the American Legion right in the middle of Ephrata. Go north on 272, get off in Ephrata on route 322 East and go about 2 blocks and its on the right. You'll know when your close. They've grown to having thousands of bikes come out.

NoLibT140 said:

I ride a few things Kawai ZX10, Honda CBR 954RR, Duc 749 and working on deal for Honda CL360...
not to mention dirt bikes/quads.

Nah I wasn't in Wash Xing

What's up people. First time on here. Thanks to narconethree for getting me on here. I have a 1978 cb125. Hopefuy I will be meeting some of you soon. But I know a few from my days with scion.

Back
Top Bottom