Need Mechanic Help in Colorado!!

Bgoetzy

Hey everyone I started building my cl360 cafe a while back and I have been running into some issues with my final stretch of getting it back up and running. I would really appreciate it if someone would be willing to give up a little bit of their time to come talk to a fellow enthusiast who is new to the game and lead me in the right direction. I have been off at school for a while so my project has taken a back seat, but I will be off on break here soon so I will have more time to get work done. The main thing I need help with right now is my electrical/charging system. I shipped out my harness to have it gone through so it should be all good I just need help with what connections need to go where. Electrical diagrams really confuse me :(. Anyways if anyone would be willing to drive down to the Centennial area and spend a couple hours that would be awesome. I would be happy to pay for your gas and get you some lunch. Please let me know and PM me if any of you are interested Thanks, Brandon

Back
Top Bottom