Venduro DT360 build

Maybe sort the drainage around the shop as well.

Sucks to hear you keep getting flooded

Ther is a creek that runs around behind the shop, someone rerouted the creek years back and after that sand keeps washing down the creek and filling it up. This time when we got massive rain the creek busted through the side of the bank, so now all the water that was running down the creek is emptying out onto the property, I made the local news and dropped the names of all the agencies that we called and never heard back from , now everyone that should have already done something but didn't is calling us ,ADEM is coming out tomorrow so maybe we will get somewhere.

LOL, took a few years but glad to know everything is now OK. Guess you've had some bad weather so know that nothing is flooding now? Is the property where shop was still flooding though? Did local agencies actually fix anything?

Local agencies did nothing except pass the buck, the property owner did nothing except drink beer all day, finally some friends of his drove back there on a 4wd tractor and found a beaver dam that was causing the problem . The property owner kept inviting drinking buddies down to the shop some of them supposedly to help him clean up, turns out they cleaned up alright, they stole most of his coin collection , some of his guns and they toted off about $12,000 worth of aluminum parts to customers skis and ATV's. Cylinders, engines , exhaust syatems etc .

The 12,000 does not include the damages due to the flooding, that probably another 6,000 or so.
This is why I have been absent for several years, I had to move while there was something still left to move and have spent the past two years tyring to rebuild my business.Takes a while to crawl out from under something like this.

Damn, that sounds seriously bad.You had a bunch of stuff 'go missing' as well I guess?

Yes Two Seadoo superchargers, a Seadoo jet pump with impeller, a 550 SX bottom end, the cylinder head and cam for my street tracked build, a pit bike complete engine, various rare PWC aftermarket Aluminum parts, multiple cylinders and heads off of ATV's and watercraft, multiple exhaust systems off of Watercraft, decal kits and various other aluminum parts around $12,000 total

wfo speedracer said:
Yes Two Seadoo superchargers, a Seadoo jet pump with impeller, a 550 SX bottom end, the cylinder head and cam for my street tracked build, a pit bike complete engine, various rare PWC aftermarket Aluminum parts, multiple cylinders and heads off of ATV's and watercraft, multiple exhaust systems off of Watercraft, decal kits and various other aluminum parts around $12,000 total
I hate thieves and I'm guessing most of it was sold for scrap.

You guessed it , one of them is sitting in jail right now for theft , felony attempting to elude and other charges, the other one is long gone nobody knows his whereabouts. Point is these are the kinds of people the owner of the property chose to associate and hang around with.

That sucks. Seems the owners are criminally inclined but I guess knowing and proving are two different things :mad: :mad:

I am going to get back on this as soon as I complete the Colleda project, just brought it back up so you will know it's not a dead project .

Back
Top Bottom