The Workshop & Deck

Maritime said:
I would love to have a saw like that, I have an old beat to death saw, motor is good but the guide etc. are shot. Really hard to get a clean straight rip with it so I tend to not use it much. A good saw can make short work of jobs when you know how to use them. I am rebuilding the cupboards and counter in our camper and I will need to rip a lot of wood, I may end up with a new to me saw as well.

Funny how we hold on to stuff, even when it's old and busted :eek: I've been having a big clean up of my garage & workshop, being ruthless and getting rid of the dead bark stuff :) I am very grateful to get this saw for the price I did, It seems I paid Half or less of what they seem to be going for ;)

That makes it even better. I keep my saw for the few times I need it, I have to use clamps and fuss a lot but it still cuts. I will trash it when I can get another to replace it.

Added some more shelving for my RC collection, I still have a few cars to finish building but now I have the top shelve space to display them ;D

completerccorner.jpg

to this

20160124_131230_Richtone(HDR).jpg

Looking through the tread I realized that I hadn't posted a pic of the deck area as it stands today, I still need to add the step to the grass and the reflected ceiling on the veranda but I'm getting to it ;D I have finally decided on the finish for the workshop wall & I'm getting to that too ;D

attachment.php

Very nice rc collection.

I've been out of rc stuff for a while but I still have a gold pan rc10.

RobbyD said:
Very nice rc collection.

I've been out of rc stuff for a while but I still have a gold pan rc10.

I'm constantly amazed at the amount of RC's people have tucked away from back in the day :D I had never owned a Team Associated but decided to have a go at vintage teams racing and picked one up, I just hope people are more relaxed than back when I raced (this shit is suppose to be fun!)

rc10rwb1.jpg

andycafe said:
I'm constantly amazed at the amount of RC's people have tucked away from back in the day :D I had never owned a Team Associated but decided to have a go at vintage teams racing and picked one up, I just hope people are more relaxed than back when I raced (this shit is suppose to be fun!)

rc10rwb1.jpg

Yea, I got a box stashed away somewhere around here too.

Haven't seen it for 20 years or so now.

budlite282 said:
Yea, I got a box stashed away somewhere around here too.

Haven't seen it for 20 years or so now.

Aww come on ;D Now you have to find it and let me know what you have :eek:

andycafe said:
Aww come on ;D Now you have to find it and let me know what you have :eek:

Spring cleaning coming up ::).....hahhaaahha. :'(

Today was definitely "Happy Wife, Happy Life" day ;D + massive brownie points for me ;) My Wife run's Personal Fitness training sessions in our front car garage and has been asking me to keep an eye out for some shelving for around 12mths :eek: Well finally some came up :) These have been sitting for some time waiting for a new home, Mine now ;D Anyway loaded them up during the week and got them home, After a trip to a few camping stores today we came home, stripped, split, cleaned, reassembled & installed them Needless to say she is very happy with them. 8)

Attachments

• sbpu.jpg
    sbpu.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 920
  • sbpu1.jpg
    sbpu1.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 897
  • sacai.jpg
    sacai.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 886
Plenty of brownie points there mate gotta start building mine back up :p

i managed to earn a hassle free arvo of honda wrestling and beer drinking by mowing and whippersnippering all the lawns without being asked to while she was out at the gym this morning, good spotty

wonder what i have to do next weekend to be allowed to spend the day making brackets to fit 4 pot calipers to my new twin disc front end...........

Back
Top Bottom